stuck on the love boat for gamecube

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by zepoopendorf, Aug 9, 2006.

1. zepoopendorf

zepoopendorf New Member

stuck on the love boat for gamecube

Well I was doin great. I had a gold aspiration for getting a promotion and i was close. Before that i decided to propose to betty. she acceptted. the next day i got a promotion and then my goal changes to a platinum and it says "help betty my marry nelson". I have helped betty complete all her gold goals expect for marry nelson. Now i need a divorce and this is the problem I've tried everything to get my guy to divorce betty. I've had betty make out with nelson in the same room as leroy (my character) and I've had betty "woohoo" with nelson, once even in the same room as leroy.:eek:
    there is still no option to break up, is there somethin i'm doin wrong

2. Kakashi306

Kakashi306 New Member

Lol

LOL, i did that, too! you just need to be real mean to her, try saying she's kicked out! she'll say somthing like i live here but we're no longer married!

3. lordtyger9

lordtyger9 New Member

stuck on the love boat

You don;'t need to divorce one sim to marry another, try it this way: make sure that Nelson and Betty are Lovers {over 90 is best}, In the morning makie food with a Romantic effect and either watch to see if Nelson eats or offer Nelson the food.. Now go and sit on the couch with the tv on and then wait until after he uses the toliet. Now invite Nelson to watch tv with you.. After a bit of time get up and use to direct mode to Socialize and make out withj him and then try proposing.

As l,ong as the option to Propse to a Sim appears your Sim can get married to that Sim.:cool:

4. Zman1764

Zman1764 New Member

I think you need to make them do "romantic" interactions in front of other sims. Makeout doesnt cut it. Ive had my husband kiss up someone elses arm in front of the wife and she didnt do anything. You need to make them hug or kiss romantically.