Stuff I made

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, May 19, 2006.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Stuff I made

Here are some businessy outfits for your female sims. Hope you like them!

If you like the sweater sets I can upload those too.

Attached Files:

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I do like them, I do, I do, I do, but could you make them with longer skirts, Oh wizard behind the pixels?

3. surprised_by_witches

I'll see if I can find a longer mesh. The problem is, I don't have a mesh tool. So I'm stuck with the in-game ones, since most custom mesh makers ask you not to recolor their stuff for upload, and I don't keep track, so I just don't recolor anything other than the in-game stuff. Hey, I could maybe check my 2 for U meshes, since they offer the meshes themselves for individual use.

You'd think it would be easy just to stretch the mesh but it isn't. Sigh. It ends up looking like she's wearing leggings under her skirt.

But, like I said, I'll give it a try.

4. surprised_by_witches

Found a longer mesh! Forgot this skirt was there.

Just for you, SuiteMichelle. Enjoy.

I included the black and white sweater sets as well.

Attached Files:

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Well I have taken one of each even if no one else has :p Nice work, SB ... I decided I know you well enough to abbreviate you a little more ;)

6. suitemichelle

Thankyou so much!!! I guess getting your initials shortened is the price you pay for making skirts longer...

7. surprised_by_witches

LOL, you guys.

If you look at the meshfiles you'll see they're a little bit messy in spots. "Professional" creators seem to always have perfectly neat project files. I haven't gotten there yet. But what counts is the end product, anyway.

Glad you like them. I was talking to Shana about this. Almost none of the clothes in the game look like something a professional person over 30 would wear, so I thought I'd fix that ... plus, it's fun.

I made a pinstripe dress as well, using an in-game mesh, and a pink and a yellow dress with the same mesh for garden parties.

I don't think I'm ready for "prime time" but I hope you enjoy them.

Edited on May 22: I added a picture so you can see what you're geting. These dresses would look really nice with a hat, it occurs to me ...

Attached Files:

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Thanks, SBW. I downloaded most of those. I'm going to send Kate Waring shopping and see how she looks. She's rather conservative and doesn't often wear dresses or skirts because she thinks they're cut too short for a mother of two. ;)

9. suitemichelle

Okay if I did this right there should be a picture of me to the right of my best friend from junior college... hurray! anyway that's the way I looked once a long, long time ago. aprox:1971

Attached Files:

10. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Michelle, you look very sweet in that picture. Truly. You probably still do.

11. surprised_by_witches

Awww ... you were so cute! Like Lynet said, I'll bet you still are.

Ah, to be young again.

12. suitemichelle

yeah the things I would do over.... My friend Sue, mother of 2, died of cancer about 15 years ago... I would have called her more.

13. surprised_by_witches

How tragic. I'm sorry for your loss. It's so hard to know how long we'll have our friends. It's important to appreciate them while they're here, that's for sure.

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Very sorry to hear that, Michelle.

15. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Very nice outfits, SBW!

16. sim2addict

sim2addict New Member

They all look very good. Nice job:)