How Do I Teenager

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by CoryannB, Jul 25, 2006.

1. CoryannB

CoryannB New Member

Teenager

How do you sneak out?

2. watchungrider

watchungrider New Member

After midnight to 1o'clock, click the phone with your teen. It should say sneak out. Then you cick which teen you want to sneak out with.

3. trying2belovely

trying2belovely New Member

If an adult denies you permission to go out, after 1 AM, there will be an option when you click on the phone to sneak out.

4. CoryannB

CoryannB New Member

its 3am and the option to sneak out isn't available when I click on my phone.:(

5. Ali_Chi

Ali_Chi New Member

for me the sneak out option appears at 12, & then the person you sneak out with comes at 1.
    try ringing the sim you want to sneak out with at midnight :)

6. sanjav112389

sanjav112389 New Member

try asking the parents permission 1st and then just call and click go out....when the sim leaves and u click on the icon of him...it should say snuck out....thats what it said for me..
    hope this helps :)

7. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

That's too late because they sneak out at 1am, I believe the option disapears shortly after 1am. For me the option becomes available around 10pm, whether they ask their parent first or not.

8. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Asking a parent first isn't sneaking out, even though the icon says that. It's "going out," not the same thing. It's indicated by a white arrow next to the person they want to go out with as opposed to a red one for "sneak."

I had a sim scold her kid when she caught her sneaking out once. With permission there's no scolding.

What I want to know is where they get the fancy cars. I had a sim go out with another sim and he showed up in a yellow sports car. His dad drives a Pick Up! :D

9. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I noticed that too, or the limo...dang, I wish I could have "snuck out" with those kids in high school!

I did have one sim show up in an old beater though, it was one of my families that was really poor...so I think it has to do with how much money the family has from the sim who is picking up your sneaking out teen. That's my guess anyway!