How Do I Teens

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by xxbabygrl9xx, May 24, 2005.

1. xxbabygrl9xx

xxbabygrl9xx the best and 1 and only

Teens

Can teens on The Sims2 have kids? My teenager wants to woohoo and that option is never available.:mad:

2. Brahbech

Brahbech New Member

Not without hacks.

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Unfortunately Teens on TS2 cannot woohoo or have kids.
    As far as I can remember the developers didn't want to give young people any ideas, so they made that option only available to adult sims.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Teen? You sure it's not a student (young adult)? Teens shouldn't want to woohoo unless you have gotten a hack.

Note. This thread is being watched. Keep it clean folks. :)

5. xxbabygrl9xx

xxbabygrl9xx the best and 1 and only

ok thank you. Theres a story on the sims2.com that has a teen and she has a kid.I know shes a teen because she was doing hw.

6. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Having teen woohoo or pregnancy is not part of the game. A story which has the teen actually being pregnant would get it yanked as that is considered "adult only" on the official site. The maker can pretend that the child is hers (when it may be an absent parent's child), but otherwise it would get the story yanked.

This is my standard "SimMaster" quote on that subject (which applies here as well:(
    ------------
    Remember that anything which changes the game from its T for Teen rating is considered adult material and is not allowed.

That means no cheats and no hints where to find the information (such as keywords, website names, instructions, links or offers to give the material offline.) Discussing this information can lead to a ban.

-------------

So, if you want something that makes a teen do what you're asking, you need to do your own internet search. It's something that people here can get into trouble helping you to obtain (same as on the official list.)

We like to keep this site (and the official site) a place which is "clean" of adult only things. It makes it a more pleasant place to play.