Tell me your ideas

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Simcity freak, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Simcity freak

Simcity freak New Member

Tell me your ideas

Tell me your ideas by posting your ideas here from new objects to movments that you want to show upon the upcoming ep:) oh and i will try as hard as i can to get these into maxis one of my ideas is for a new object called the moster movie tv screen its for in your house and it a fun rating of 10 and you could have lots of movies to choose from

2. Phoenix Ravenflame

Phoenix Ravenflame New Member

Someone mentioned bunkbeds on the thread where we're discussing teen Sims. I think bunkbeds would be neat even as the game is now. Some people might even want them for their adult Sims, but I think they'd really be great for homes with more than one kid. It should be easy to make any bed look like a bunkbed, but I want it to function as one... two people can sleep at the same time, one on bottom one on top.

3. Simcity freak

Simcity freak New Member

Thats a good idea also keep them coming guys

4. skrappiedoo

skrappiedoo New Member

[COLOR=sky blue]Hey! Love the bunk bed idea...... I would really like to see more interactions between people...I am pretty bored with the few they have now...and how about a "game option" where real life events could happen? Of course I said option so you could play either or...might spice it up a bit?[/COLOR]

5. sraideros

sraideros New Member

Ever noticed the "icon" for Washer / Dryer in the actual Sims game for Buy mode... but none to be had. (( how in the heck do the sims do their laundry?))

6. BabyaSim

BabyaSim New Member

OK, here is what I suggest:
    1. More computers-laptops-for those sims who like to work outdoors.
    2. Frypans, kettles, sandwich makers-say frypans could be used like a barbeque-but for cooking stirfrys that Sims purchase from a supermarket lot (these could be a inventory item).
    3. Televisions that can be wallmounted-some lights in lightuing ctegory are for wallls-I see not qwhy tv's could do the same.

7. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Object wishes heh, let's see....Working bunkbeds, working fence gates, wall mounted tv's, working rocking chairs, working swingsets for kids, working tree swings for kids, more veggies to add to the ones in unleashed, I could go on, but will stop here for now. :p

8. Simcity freak

Simcity freak New Member

good ideas guys

9. Bryan

Bryan Member

I want a tree you can fall out of and break your arm!!

10. Simcity freak

Simcity freak New Member

11. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

How about a miniture track model area that looks like your city in SimCity 3000/SimCity 4? :)

12. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

How about being able to invite people over via computer? A bit redundant, but cool nonetheless....:cool: More on the list: livestock, watching TV from in bed ( I do this ALL the time, lol. ;) ), taking a drink (from the at-home bar) while you sit down, so they don't just stand there, thrid floor :eek: ??basement??, and finally, a pet bunny! :bunny: (sorry, had to find some reason to use the cute little bunny smiley)

13. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I would like to choose what was in each sims wardrobe, and not have to scroll through every download.
    'Yes!' to moving out of the way when you drink your drink.
    & how about being able to buy antiques, etc. downtown.

Also a sims creator where you choose all the features by point and click?

14. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

i wont stop

oscars, grammys, and the musical version of chicago

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think it would be fun to have a "chat" option on the sims computers, where their social would go up, and they could email or instant message any sim they know, it would be like calling on the telephone just to chat and their relationship with that sim would be affected! Does anyone else think this would be a fun idea? ;)

16. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Wow...you are all so creative!! I can't think of anything new but would love to see some of these ideas happen!!

I admit that I've kinda gone into decorating mode with my Sim game and am always redoing the community lots, etc. to make them more interesting...would be nice to have more objects there for people to use...

17. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

It's amazing what you can find when you just start linking links.

18. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

I have more....Weeds in your flowers ( you gotta pull em)
    Homework for the kids, Mowing the lawn, ummm......i forgot the rest

19. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Heck, instead of rats or mice....Frogs!! :D

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Seems like the weeds in the flowers might be possible by cloning the new gardening veggies and making those into flower beds instead... I guess you could Pick your flowers when they're full bloom instead of Harvesting.

Frogs instead of the mice might be possible too... if someone can figure out how to clone the mice and replace them with frogs!