Thanks/Credit & your favorite CC Artists!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Gethsemanae, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Gethsemanae

Gethsemanae New Member

Thanks/Credit & your favorite CC Artists!

I've done a lot of dowloading from the Sims Showcase. As you may know, many of the custom content is either credited to the wrong person or not at all. I thought it'd be nice to take the time to do it here. And maybe list some of your favorite creation artists.

I really like the hairstyles at www.simphora.com, I have no idea how she does it but I'm very grateful that she made her creations available for downloading. Also, thanks to Nanshi_nibble, you make me try really hard to get my creations just right. You do such an excellent job with your designs! Honestly, there is so much talent out there its hard to pin point everyone.

At first I tried to tinker w/hair and makeup but only had a few successfull attemps. Now, I spend most of my time designing clothes, skins and just making new sims. I'm not very good at making hair, makeup etc., so I'm really grateful to those who are. Thanks:D

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Once they get the new Sims2 website up and running with the improved showcase, the artists credits will be better.

I agree. I really like Nanshi_nibble's creations. (She's a good teacher too. She taught me how to work with the texture maps, aka bump files.)

There are others as well, but almost too many to list! My thanks to all of them!

3. nanshi_nibble

nanshi_nibble New Member

wow thanks chaps! I am humbled... :)