The day the earth was destroyed...for no particular reason

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheCrow21, Jan 17, 2005.

1. TheCrow21

TheCrow21 Pie Fanatic

The day the earth was destroyed...for no particular reason

Just thought, what would u do if the world was gonna end in 15 minutes? :p
    I personally would probably phone my family and friends, wish them goodbye then climb on my roof and scream "the only thing i regret is not finishing that pepsi bottle!!!" :rolleyes:
    You guys?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Ooh I thought you had picked up on my avatar ... possibly the most ... aww never mind ... :p

15 minutes? I think I would spend 14 minutes 59 seconds trying to decide .... :p

3. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

Well, 15 minutes isnt enough to drive to the TV station and run in, stick my head into the camera, and go "We're all gonna DIE!" push it over enough so it doesnt break but is against the ground and run around.

4. star2cute4u

star2cute4u New Member

if i was @ skool i wud find the boy i like n hav mi first kiss wid him. then cos im a rite goody 2 shoes id tell every1 exactly wot i thought of them, n tell all mi m8s how much i luv em really quickly n then send a super text 2 every1 in mi family n all mi m8s who rnt @ mi skool tellin em how much i lvem. i wud hav 2 run ultra quick tho - mite not make it all otherwise! luv star2cute4u

5. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I would....either a) go back to bed and think that it was yet again a figment of my imagintation just like those alarm clocks that try and wake me up every morning
    or b) just do what I always do since I couldnt get anywhere since everything is 20 minutes away, I'd just watch tv have a snack and be online.

6. TheCrow21

TheCrow21 Pie Fanatic

A true man of action :D

7. Kimblee

Kimblee Hyperactive Goddess

I would go outside, hug my chihuahua and wait for the end.

8. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I'd probably tell the people I like the most how they've influenced my life so far - and how appreciative I was/am at them being patient enough to teach me new things, laugh at my jokes or try to make me laugh.

9. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

fifteen minutes warning is more than a lot of folks get. I guess what I do or say would depend on where I was and who I was with. It's not really enough time for any major life changes, is it?

10. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I would hide.

11. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I would try to figure out a way to save myself and my family. Even if it was a futile attempt. I couldn't just sit and do nothing.

12. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Since my kids are 3 thousand miles away in two different directions I'd just go find my husband ( hope this happens on a weekend) and hold on tight. I figure the phone lines would be tied up so phone calls wouldn't be possible. Phone lines are often tied up after big disasters like earthquakes in California.

13. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

It depends on how and when the Earth is destroyed. And do you mean the whole planet is destroyed, or life on Earth is destroyed?

14. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

I honestly do not know. Lie down and put a bag over my head? ;)