The Diary of Blake Hoffman

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kimblee, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Kimblee

Kimblee Hyperactive Goddess

The Diary of Blake Hoffman

I decided to give a simstory a try.... what do you guys think?

Monday, Day one

Miranda and I moved to Pleasentveiw today... and imediatly I decided this was going to be home.

My Miranda has been through a lot... seven homes since she was born, and sometimes I wonder how to answer the one question she always asks... where is her mother? How does a father explain that her birth drove the woman insane? A good father wouldn't say that.... right? Miranda is too young.... she shouldn't know.

I'll let her decorate her own room... that'll keep her good and busy. A good father would spare his child from knowing that... but would a good father have driven his baby's mother insane?

There is a lovely young single woman come to greet us... Brandi? Perhaps she would be a good mother for my miranda...

Tuesday, Day Two

Whoa! From Engagement to Marriage! Brandi wanted to get married so fast my head spun! But, its done, and she's moved in with a beautiful baby boy... Beau. She hints at a second son, but doesn't let me meet the other one... I wonder why?

Beau looks almost just like me... I wonder who his father is? Brandi didn't mention anything about a husband or boyfriend. We put the crib in the extra room... I hope we don't start on any more kids for awhile... the house is so crowded....

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Good start, Kimblee! Now I'm curious, though, about Brandi's other son. And also I'm curious about what happened to Miranda's mother. Two mysteries...:eek:

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I like it. Keep it coming, Kimblee :D

4. Kimblee

Second installment!

Wednsday, Day Three.
    Brandi is pregnant? How is this possible? We've only done it once and...
    What will we do? Beau JUST grew up... and badly at that... How will i be a good father to TWO children, when I can't even trust myself to raise one? Will I fail miserably? He and Miranda will ahve to share a room... The crib has to be kept for the new baby when its born... How far along is Brandi?
    I found out this evening... Brandi had induced labor, and a baby boy, Socrates was born.
    Thursday, Day Four.
    It seems Brandi is trying to hide something...I wonder what?
    Some friend of hers left just as I was getting home from work today, and she's been very edgy ever since. She nearly dropped the baby!
    I met the girl down the street, Brittney Greaves... what a nice girl. I wish I knew her mother... She seems like such a sweet, well adjusted girl. I think I'll get to know her better.
    Friday, Day Five.
    I caught her! How could she cheat on me? I'll get that cheating harlot back! You know, I think she would make a BEAUTIFUL zombie...
    On a positive note, my little Miranda is doing wonderfully in school since I taught her how to study. She even helps Beau! I wonder what it would take to get the kids into private school.... amybe I should look into that.
    I recieved a spell book from Black magic R us.... I think I'll practice on ym faithless wife....
    Saturday, Day Six.
    I spent this morning selling little things to raise money to turn Brandi into a zombie. It's going to be expensive, but her children miss her so, its my job as a good stepfather to get her back.... right?

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

So is Brandi a zombie yet?

6. Kimblee

(Yeah, Brandi is a zombie... and I lost my sims notebook while I was on vacation. :( So, I present a quick update before I start his new journal.)

Blake, so far has... (a) made Brandi a zombie (b) Realized that Brandi as a zombie seriously upsets her children. (c) Sent Brandi away to a special facility I created just for those unfortunate zombies. (d) worked on raising all children involved and sent Beau and Miranda off to college. (e) Remarried Dagmar (a random NPC) and promptly created Mara, a baby girl.

Okay...

On to his second journal.

Tuesday

Due to an unfortunate fire, Iand Kim's loss of her notes) I have lost my journal. In the months i had it, I grew quite attached, and therefore have chosen to restart.

On the bright side, i have remarried a lovely, faithful woman, Dagmar. We met through a dating service Miranda bought me a subscription to. She has grown so much, I just can't stand it. She is engaged! I still have not had the courage to tell her the truth... She went off to college and my heart was lightened that at least for those four years I can forget about my guilt and lead a comfortable life. Someday i will have to tell her, but that day seems far away.

NEWS BREAK, Brought to you by Sima-sola, the pause that refreshes!

Frances J Worthington III was found dead this morning. His room mates, Gunnar Rouge and Miranda Hoffman, lone survivor of the tragedy 17 years ago, were [present int he house. Both were too upset to make a statement.

Miss Hoffman requested to retain Mr. Worthington's remains. Her request was granted.

7. SpongebobTanu

SpongebobTanu TGAP SPONGEY

Awww, sorry about your notebook.

Great story though. I'm subscribing to this thread now.

I've never played with zombies in my game, and i've only used the grimmy phone a couple of times and only did the full resurrection only. I guess i should give the freaky undead a try shouldn't I.