The Sims 2 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jul 21, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

The Sims 2 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Just a few Frequently Asked Questions we've compiled. More to come.

Q: Will the Sims be able to go out of their houses?
    A: A communal space is being considered to allow your Sims freedom of movement beyond the confines of their house.

Q: Will the time compression be changed so that Sims don't end up spending a half hour each time they need to go to the bathroom?
    A: That hasn't yet been determined, but they said they might consider tuning the time compression if they felt that Sims were spending too much time doing certain things.

Q: Will there be an expansion pack that allows you to follow your Sim to work?
    A: While this seems like a good idea to some gamers, and might (again, that word) be available in an expansion pack, it sounds like they were having difficulty finding jobs that were entertaining enough to provide a strong following for the idea.

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

thanx for the q's and a's!

3. katrina

katrina New Member

you should add, "when will the release date be" to that one. Answer: nobody knows :(

4. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

lol! I DO!!!

a: the day they release it hehe:D

5. katrina

katrina New Member

ha! ha! Or the day after you've all died from having to wait for it??

6. Bryan

Bryan Member

Its going to be released sometime within the decade.

7. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

it'll be realeased period lol i hope i dont die of lack of ts2 thwe second after it gets realeased