The Sims 2 On Laptops

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by danom8, Oct 20, 2006.

1. danom8

danom8 New Member

The Sims 2 On Laptops

Did you know:

that the sims 2 is not supported on latops/notebooks.
    I personaly run it perfectly on my laptop and never have any problems. Does anyone else run it on their laptop and if so does it run smoothly?

2. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

It runs fine on my laptop, but I've had the occassional blue screens of death due to memory spazzing or something. First pictures, now leaving a house to the neighborhood using the neighborhood button...:(

3. danom8

danom8 New Member

The same thing used to happen to mine but after I updated my graphics drivers it went away completely, It's great to hear that someone else can run TS2 on their laptop when a lot of my friends can't!

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

It varies from computer to computer. If you would post up your computer specs, it would give us a rough idea on whether your computer will run The Sims 2.

5. the_bass

the_bass New Member

Runs fine on mine.

6. DuzzyGirl

DuzzyGirl **sigh** Downloads ...

It runs fine on the new laptop I just bought for hubby. It's my new desktop that I'm having issues with, but that's an entirely different story. :rolleyes:

7. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Runs on my old Mac G4 PowerBook! Even though I'm under the minumum specifications, I've been able to play everything up through Open for Business. Some of the larger lots run a bit slow, however, so I'm thinking next year's tax return is gonna have to go for one of the new top of the line MacBook Pros - Just in time for Sims2 Pets to be ported over to Mac!