How Do I The Sims 2 Open For Business Problem

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by unnamed_ro, Mar 17, 2007.

1. unnamed_ro

unnamed_ro New Member

The Sims 2 Open For Business Problem

Hi 2 all
    This is my first post here so i am sorry if i have posted in the wrong place

My problem is this: i have instaled The Sims 2 Open For Business and everything is going great exept 1 problem when i hire ppl and there skills go up i can't increase there wage in my tips i can read that you increase somebody's wage by going to management..... and wage but the only things i find there is 2 options for food ( Assing... Make Single Plates... Make Grup Meals....) and sometimes if the guy is not working 2 send him back to work but no wage and no fire him or anything

Can anybody help me?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Hmmm drat. I just came out of a business game and had troublesome staff who kept quitting before I could give them raises. If an employee is underpaid then it should be possible to raise their wages by clicking on them, choosing management and finding the change wages option. If this is missing then it is likely that you have somehow gotten things broken. As it's a business you won't want to lcose up and relocate to a new (unbugged) lot, so the only other choice is to with some Pescado hacks ...

Lot Debugger A buyable object, found in the miscellaneous >> miscellaneous part of the buy catalog. Buy it and click on it for masses of fixer up options.

Business Runs You A buyable object, found in the miscellaneous >> miscellaneous part of the buy catalog. Buy it and click on it for masses of business management options that are done for you without further fuss ... eg change wages call in/send home specific workers and lots more.

3. nikki146

nikki146 New Member

IT is not working!!!!

:mad: Hi I have the Sims 2 Open For Business I just got it at Game Stop for 29.99 and it spent most of my money.:mad: Then I got home and it was working fine,then when i went to build my house it was still going fine but then when i whent to put in my sink it froze i was kinda worried but then the screen turned black and it canceled the game and i started over but then i did it again and it did the same thing i'm so mad and sad because it makes me think i will never have another Sims 2 game because it did the same thing to the Sims 2 Pets and that just SUCKS!!!!:mad: :confused: :mad: :disappointed: :depressed: :dead: :shocked: :cry: :cry: :confusion: :paranoid: :mads: :bored: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!

4. nikki146

nikki146 New Member

sorry

:mad: Sorry I cant help you unnamed ro i havnt even gotten to play my game i have not gotten to build my house or the stuff in it sorry but can you help me my post is at the bottom well you'll know cause i'm really mad