The Sims 3 Idea's And Expansions

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by andrewmcdias, May 10, 2008.

1. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

The Sims 3 Idea's And Expansions

They Say The Sims 2 Is The Sims 1 With Fancy Graphics(True)
    The Sims 3 Will Hopefully Be Better Then The Sims 2.
    Easier To Creat Custom Content.
    The Humor Of The Sims 2
    Many More Cloths And Stuff To Make Your Sim With
    Runs Good On Computers That Played Sims 2 Just Fine
    I Have 2 Ideas For Expansion Packs For The Sims 3
    The Sims 3 Go On Holiday(vacation)
    The Sims 3 Fiesta Time

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

From what I've seen the build stuff is pretty much the same.
    I was hoping for some better build tools .

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

(A hint to future posts.) I could harldy read your post because it was so small. Catch the sarcasm?

4. buzaranha

buzaranha New Member

Hi :) Holidays were EPs in both TS1 and 2, and Fiesta sounds a lot like Free Time... is not that I don't like it, I do, but I would really enjoy if TS3 had, from the start, every feature from every EP made until now, so its new EPs could be really new: new ideas, new game options, everything new.

5. scarylodger

scarylodger New Member

To be honest, I was a little disappointed with the Sims 2 expansions, in comparison the Sims 1. It takes more than pretty graphics for me.
    x

6. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I agree with you there. Not only does everybody want every expansion pack TS2 and 1 had, but we also want to see new things. The problem with having all the EPs in one game are, though, more system specs will be required for the game to be able to run and the creators won't get in as much money (which is not a big deal for us buyers, but it's a big deal to the creators).

(And just for the record, I think Fiesta Time sounds a lot like House Party in TS1. Boy, was that a useless EP... Not saying that I didn't have parties very often, because I did. I just wished they didn't have to waste a whole EP on parties...)

7. jeffrompas

jeffrompas New Member

Hope they add a harbor and an airport for the Holiday expansion if they make it :p
    if not, How will they go? fly like superman?

Edit:
    Also i'd like that not all sims can see ghosts, only the one that has a 'psychic' trait