News The Sims 3 Store – 5 news sets – FREE Halloween Set!

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

The Sims 3 Store – 5 news sets – FREE Halloween Set!

Are my eyes pulling tricks on me?* Did I just see a FREE set on The Sims 3 Store? Yes, I’m not hallucinating…There are 5 new sets for the month of September, with one of those containing 6 Free items – the Halloween Set! As for the other sets…well, if I had to make a purchase I’d put it towards the new SteamPunk set…that looks rad.* Here’s a breakdown of the 5 new sets listing the details and price:

[​IMG] Halloween Treats
    6 items
    Free

Celebrate the spooktacular with these Halloween Treats for the home. ………………………………………………………..………………………………………………………..

Download here

[​IMG] Regal Living
    41 items
    2400 SimPoints

Bring out your inner Highness with the masterful craftsmanship of the Berges Bros. Rule the world (or just decorate your house) with the pomp and majesty of Kings and Queens!

Download here

[​IMG] Steampunk Set
    5 items
    325 SimPoints

Steampunk captures the golden age of adventure where gunslingers battled Evil on horseback, wielding their clock-work laser shooters. Whether for your home or your closet, this set marries the romance of the Wild West with the excitement of technology.

Download here

[​IMG] Victorian Fashions
    17 items
    950 SimPoints

Clothier & Clothiers collection of sumptuous designs are perfect for building empires that span the globe or for sipping tea in the drawing room.. ………………………………………………………..

Download here

[​IMG] Jet Set for Elders
    12 items
    250 SimPoints

Style never stops. This is a Jet Set collection for those who have the experience to wear daring design with confidence. ………………………………………………………..………………………………………………………..

Download here