News The Sims 3 World Adventures event in UK – No France

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

The Sims 3 World Adventures event in UK – No France

Sims 3 Nieuws picked up word that for those attending the various events in the UK which will get exclusive hands-on time with World Adventures, you will not be able to see or play with the France destination.* China is left to be undetermined as well.* How does this affect the event in the US?* I’m not sure, hopefully the ones in attending the hands-on at EA Studios will bring back some sort of impressions on France.* If they do not, then I’m leaning on the fact that France is the most weakest out of all destinations…

Oh, and a note – As for coverage on the event, it is said that the attendees will be bound to Non-Disclosure Agreements, so there is no telling how much info we will actually see.

Here’s the original note from EA UK’s SimGuru_Aurora:

Just to clarify this, as I pointed out there I did not know for certain about the destinations as the concerts will be playing early code. I now know that we will definitely not have France available for play and am unable to confirm China at this time.​

It is also possible that due to disclosure limitations, competition winners and those fansite owners who are attending events will not be Able to discuss some details for some time after the events.​

SimGuru_Aurora​

Share and Enjoy:

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]