The Sims Bustin Out

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Atomic77, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Atomic77

Atomic77 New Member

The Sims Bustin Out

How come nobody ever talks about the sims bustin out? Its like the coolest way to play sims when your not on a computer. I have it on my GBA and its awesome. ive been playing it alot waiting for my better computer to get repaired.

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I LOVE Bustin' Out for GBA. Didn't like it to much on the GC.

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Why don't you like it on the Gamecube? I don't have it because I tried playing the console version of sims on X-Box at my brother's place and I had trouble catching on to controlling my sim like I wanted to. I don't have a gameboy but I've been considering getting one... does anyone think it would be worth it to buy a gameboy advance JUST to play the sims games on it? :p

4. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

yep, my freind has it and its awesome. SHe only has one problem... a cat who pees too much!! :D

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Is this cat in the game, or real life?! :p Well, I've about gotten saved up for the gameboy but I won't have any money to buy games for it yet! haha!

6. FinalFantasy4ever

I didnt like the GC one because it took too long for me. I prefered country life anyways so the GBA one was good heh. The cat i have in it also pees too much. I have aslmost beaten the game finally!!!! lol

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

So when you say you've almost beaten the game does that mean it has scenarios and goals for you to work through and the game comes to an end when you've accomplished it all? I haven't really learned much about how that works. :p

8. FinalFantasy4ever

Lets see...there are 6? scenarios and so many goals per. I am on the last scen. from what i read you just beat it lol.