The Sims Life (show on TV)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by pkd804, Nov 22, 2005.

1. pkd804

pkd804 ParamountsKingsDominion!

The Sims Life (show on TV)

I saw this show on TV yesterday and I was suprised! It showed many things that I never knew that could happen in The Sims 2 like...

1) Your Sims could be eaten by flies if you leave many plates out
    2) Your Sims run out the house if theres a fire
    3) Your Sims can drown in the pool

It was just a show interviewing people all around the US. One of then were interviewed in Portland, Oregon... Then I saw someo girl interviewed in Washington (state not capital) One in Texas that goes to a christian school... It was pretty entertaining... It played like around 7:00-7:30pm yesterday on MTV. Did anyone else see the show? :confused:

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No, but I wanted to. I remember reading about it and had planned to, but missed it. :eek:

3. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

I saw the show - pretty interesting. I saw a bit of myself in many of the players...

I really liked some of the Sim Houses that the people on the show had designed - particularly the "Mountain Retreat" house that one of the girls had designed. (I think it was the RV girl.) I wonder if she happens to have that one posted anywhere on line for download...

4. xxbabygrl9xx

xxbabygrl9xx the best and 1 and only

i saw the show it was pretty nice but i didn't wander why my sims would not do certain things because my graphics card isn't high enough. sims2.com isn't working for me anyways

5. MegRen

MegRen New Member

I finally saw it, too, and I thought the parts about the game were good. I wasn't so sure about the personal lives of the people, though. For some reason I got the feeling that they were a little unbalanced (some of them). I don't know. Just ignore me.