The Sims: Unleashed Discussion!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by ManagerJosh, Jul 11, 2002.

?

What Do You Think Of The Sims Unleashed?

1. Another Expansion Pack?!?!? Good Grief

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Can't Wait To Get My Paws On It :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  3. Not sure about this Expansion Pack

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Looks Good

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  5. Not Sure About Getting It

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. Not Buying it

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. This Expansion Pack Sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. No Comment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

The Sims: Unleashed Discussion!

Join Up here at WorldSims and submit your thoughts, comments, suggestions and whatever else I didn't think of in regards to The Sims Unleashed Expansion Pack!

Who know!??! Maybe a Maxis Folks Will Stop By and Read your comments!

2. Sim_Mutant

Sim_Mutant New Member

3. ManagerJosh

Is that it??!!?!?

4. Mattvols

Mattvols New Member

Hey All,
    Sorry for not posting in a while. I can't wait for this to come out. I think it will be one of the best yet. What do you guys think?

Matt
    Webmaster www.awesomesims.ws:p

5. ManagerJosh

Okay let's talked unleash here.

First off is that there are some great pets here so say good bye to current pets hello real pets.

I actually like the fact of finally having a garden. I so tempted to go plant one.

The community area looks neat and I like the bus too. It looks so classical :)

6. juicylucy1989

juicylucy1989 New Member

Im mad on animals and i always download pets but this expansion pack sounds Absolutley A.C.E!!!!!!!!!

7. ManagerJosh

Hehehe, now all we need is a pet detective :p

8. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

I need that game bad its going to be great...........totally!!!!!!!

9. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

Is there going to be Monkeys?... monkeys are funny

10. ManagerJosh

I saw a monkey in a few screenshots.

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I've been wanting cats for a long time, and downloaded all the user created cats I could find. ^-^ I've also wanted a garden for the longest time, I like making stuff to have a kind of faerie forest theme to some of my neighborhoods, being able to grow food sounds great to me! I AM hoping that there will be some sort of cheat to deal with the... cleaning up after animals part. ^-^ I don't want my poor sims running around doing nothing but scooping poop!

12. ManagerJosh

move_objects on :D

Select Creatures...DELETE :D :D :D

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oh yeah, and this is the FIRST time in my life I'm actually waiting for a GAME to be released!! I even bugged the guy at Best Buy about when it would be available in their store, and again in a software store at the mall... I'm NOT obsessed!! ...really....

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

you think we'll have to delete the pets to get rid of the poop?? or maybe we can select and delete the poop... THAT would be good....

15. ManagerJosh

anything is possible. Just remember to join The Sims: Unleashed Chat Event at Maxis' Chat Rooms today at 3:00PST.

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I will be gone on a road trip and miss it. :-( But thanks for telling me about it!! Think there will be a transcript for the next Sims Day at Maxis? Maybe I can see what I missed later....

17. ManagerJosh

You could always post your questions here at WorldSims and a staffer will post your questions and see if you can get them answered..

Post them here

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

This is something i've missed all the time in Sims.. maybe especially the garden, even though I love my own pets a lot. I will definitely get it!!!

19. ManagerJosh

I always wanted a Roman Themed Garden :)

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well I went and read the chat transcript... I'm becoming an obsessed geek about this! I never looked up game reviews before... I went and read the reviews by Gamers Temple and IGN. The IGN site had pictures that were different from the screenshots I was seeing in all the other reviews/previews so I got all excited and was looking... then SUDDENLY it says I can only seee 5 pictures a day and have to pay money for more!! arrrgh!! Guess I'll be pathetic and go back tomorrow and the next day to see the rest....