The Sims2 Anarchy

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lavinder, Jan 4, 2005.

1. lavinder

lavinder New Member

The Sims2 Anarchy

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]As many of you might NOT know because of my sweet purpleness I am half gothic half LOVELY .. So heres a sim with a PRETEND blood stained top with an anarchy Symbol on the from ... Im going to make a greenday one ... but I havto get ready to go out with my family ... so it might [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]take a while .. Enjoy !

[​IMG]
    [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]http://uploads.bestupload.com/redir/49886.png[/font]

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Looks very promising! :)

3. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Dammit, here I was hoping for some anarchy and all I got was this lousy shirt. :p

Okay, it's not bad, but dammit, there's not enough ANARCHY.

4. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

Anarchy = blood?

5. lavinder

lavinder New Member

Anarchy Opposition to all forms of authoritarian organisation and hierarchy. A society in which individuals cooperate as equels....

Anarchist
    people who are against rules and dress like goth or punk ....

6. Zootyzoot

Mmm ... no ... if you're interested in finding out about anarchism then please PM, me, there are a host of links I could give you, and it's well worth finding out about because it's incredibly interesting and also extremely relevant. Obviously this isn't really a good place to discuss things like this, so I won't, but I recommend finding out about it. Rest assured, though, anarchism has nothing to do with either blood of dressing in a certain way! This is a, to use a piece of anarchistic jargon, very much a recuperated - i.e. re-incorporated into the very system anarchism stands in opposition to - view of what it means. Anarchism is both one of the most non-violent ideologies you can find (and I include liberalism and capitalism in this), and is not at all interested in what clothes people wear. I apologise for sending this in a very off-topic direction. It just really needed to be said :).

7. lavinder

lavinder New Member

I saw a shirt like that in a matalan shop in merryhill ... I got the explanation from urbandicionary =)

8. Zootyzoot

Sorry, I just realised I've been incredibly rude in casting nasturtiums on your work. It's a great top despite the ideological inaccuracies :p:).