The strange death of Amin Sims

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, Dec 12, 2006.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

The strange death of Amin Sims

So, Lucy, my heir, finally graduated from college, along with her fiance, Griff Fairchild. They got married at the family homestead and took her name (I did debate a while, Lucy Fairchild is a good name, but decided on continuing my dynasty of Roselands.)

So, as the ceremony was about to start one of my least favorite townies, Amin Sims (he's just so mean), showed up and peed on the lawn, then stood swaying right in front of the wedding arch. I'm not sure why. I don't think I invited him over, and he wasn't dressed for work, so he didn't follow one of my sims home ...

Anyway ... (the final picture is of the happy couple, whose celebration wasn't marred by the death one jot. Heartless, these sims are, I tell you. Heartless.)

Attached Files:

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

That is so strange. Was he still a townie? Not moved in with any family? (I married him to one of my sims in one of the early neighborhoods I built. It was so long ago I don't remember anything about him except that he was a criminal with a lot of money. His bride was in the police force. :rolleyes: ) Anyway, his bars must have been way into the red--exhausted, hungry and needing to go to the bathroom. I'm betting starvation did him in, and that he was too exhausted to go get something to eat.

I've used someone's hack to move townies into households and often find them very hungry and needing to go to the bathroom. While playing last night, I had a neighbor of one of my sims walk uninvited into the house to use the bathroom. :shocked:

Even Santa needs to go to the bathroom all the time. Makes me wonder what goes on at Maxis. They give an unusual amount of attention to that subject.

Sort of like I am right now. :p

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Yep, he was just a townie. Another sign that my game is in need of a reinstall. I'm waiting until Santa delivers my new processor, then I plan to reinstall the game. Should solve a lot of my problems ... I hope.

Wish me luck! Things are going seriously FUBAR. :D

4. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I've been wondering about the bladder thing too. I mean, after one expansion pack, all my Sims were reset and at half in the Bladder bar. :eek:

The only townie death I've had was an accidental vampire fry when I couldn't figure out how to use the teleporter shrub. :rolleyes: