The Urbz!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Apr 30, 2004.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

The Urbz!

So what are your opinions on The Urbz that Maxis recently announced?

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm curious and interested, but since they're using a new art style, it just doesn't LOOK like the sims to me... so I'll have to see more screenshots to see if I can get used to that or not. :)

3. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

No real appeal to me.

I really see no appeal to me. For a few reasons.
    1. I care more about the sims 2 who cares about it, unless it is a mode in the sims 2 I have only this to say. Stop working on that and get to what is important the sims 2!
    2. I am not a city slicker, I live in the suburbs far away from the city so I don't really get all of the urban terms slangs and rap hip hop and all the inner city stuff is lost on me.
    3. All those real adventure sim games do not really appeal to me either. Its way different from the sims I am used to, it would do better in a different system in my opinion system.
    4. The storyline from what I have heard about it is terriable not to prejudge.
    So basicly it has failed to appeal to me, it only really appeals to the inner city areas. Talk about targeted groups.

4. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

I think that it may be pretty cool! I dunno 4 sure though! Ur right though... The Urbz don't look muchlike sims at all! It upsets me though that the urbz chat claimed that urbzday is wednesday but there's never anything new on the site like screenshots or anything! The only screens 4 it are the ones that were there originally! But yeah I thing that I might get it when it comes! Probably!:LOL: :devious: :rambo: