the urbz

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Mike123, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Mike123

Mike123 New Member

the urbz

Yes I just bought the urbz and think it is really a great game but I cant understand why I cant use the shower that Will gave me in the beginning. I go to it and a bubble pops up and it looks like a wall icon but im not sure.. so i put a wall around it but nothing!!! So will someone please tell me what to do.....thanks! Mike!!!

2. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

if its anything like the original sims, that icon means there is something in the way keeping him from getting in. try moving or turning it till the place where he should get in is free from obstruction.

3. Mike123

Mike123 New Member

I have clicked and clicked but cant figure how to move the objects once yourve placed them down......

4. Jen_uk74

Jen_uk74 New Member

Hi Mike,

You have to go back into the inventry in the buy mode, then click on your shower and move it around so you can see the handle on the door. When you have the handle on the door facing outwards you know that the sim is then able to get into it without any obstructions.

Hope this helps?!

Jen_Uk74

5. lordtyger9

lordtyger9 New Member

Moving items

I have found that it is easiet to keep one item as a sort of place holder, then you go to Inventory and place your place holder and then take it back into inventory right away.

Once you do that stay in the Inventory Mode and selct things with the blue arrow, then you can move the selected item take it into iventory or in the case of District items you delete the item instead.

6. bushdoggg

bushdoggg New Member

Shortcut

Instead of a placeholder, hit the "X" button while in the inventory screen to enable furniture rearrangement.

7. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Psst... Check the dates next time. This is a bit of an old thread, don't you think?

The people that wrote this thread probably won't see your reply. Sad but that's the way it is. :(