Those ghost pictures I promised you

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kristalrose, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Those ghost pictures I promised you

Remeber when I told you about the ghost that was hiding under the desk? Here's those pictures:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

That's so weird! What made you decide to get rid of it?

3. stamata

stamata New Member

so can you move the chair, sorry I don't remember the post
    I'm guessing you deleted the ghost

4. stamata

stamata New Member

Oh and why am I called the village drunk? I don't even drink beer... only wine. I know if it's off topic but I don't want to create a whole thread for this question

5. Daizee

Daizee New Member

that's too funny. :p

6. MusicAddict

MusicAddict New Member

woah, creepy pic! :eek: sorry, another off topic question, but aren't there certain colored ghosts according to the way they die?

7. Daizee

Daizee New Member

Old Age ~ White
    Hunger ~ Transparent
    Fire ~ Red
    Disease ~ Green
    Satellite ~ Orange
    Flies ~ Purple
    Drowning ~ Blue
    Frightened to death ~ Pink
    Electrocuted ~ Yellow

Also some of the ghosts do different things depending on how they died...like the ones that drowned leave puddles of water behind.:)

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL. You should worry! I seem to have turned into a green senator and I don't understand that either ... and I'm one of the mods. ::)rolleyes::confused:;):p:eek::confusion:

9. Zootyzoot

I don't understand why we need to be ranked twice. Maybe the second rank is based on something other than or in addition to the number of posts we've made? For example, John EZ is "Admiral of the Seven Seas" and has a picture of a ship as his avatar.

10. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Barkeep at the Last Ditch Saloon

I like my title.

11. Daizee

Daizee New Member

I like your title too. It's better than Merchant:rolleyes:

12. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

It will change soon enough :p

13. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

I'm quite happy to be a Resident and (my custom title) Admiral of the Seven Seas :) :p
    Don't worry about being the village drunk, I'm sure that will pass soon enough. :)

14. mangrovejane

mangrovejane New Member

15. SaiyanPrincessRa

SaiyanPrincessRa Saiyan Princess

awww i feel sorry for the guy....girl?.... ghost

16. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Wow, a girl posts, goes away to play TS2 for a day, and then comes back and finds lots to reply to! :) I love it.

I didn't delete the ghost, I just used the move_objects cheat and put him back on his grave. He sat there all day, the same position. Then when night came he roamed the house again like normal. I think I figured out what happened. When I saved the game the last time I had played, he had been in the chair trying to make it levitate. It happened again later on, same house, diffrent ghost, playing in her granddaughter's stove. Weird!

I think the second titles are kindof cute, like we are more a part of a community. Construction Foreman is okay by me. I can be a boss. ;) Though I don't think I would like being the villiage drunk, either, since I don't drink. It could be worse, though, do we have a "Villiage Idiot?" LOL LOL LOL Now that would be a terrible title!!

17. Zootyzoot

Yeah, it's like we're all playing different roles in a pseudo-medieval village. I still don't understand why we need so many rankings, though :p.

Back on topic: ghosts sound so much fun! I'm really looking forward to having some.

18. stamata

stamata New Member

problem is usually village drunk= village idiot...

back to the topic, I think ghosts add a little bit of consequences for the user's actions. For example if you are one that likes to drown their sims (i admit, I have done this more than once) then you will be cursed with puddles of water all over your floors. I have not killed my sims in other ways so I will not comment on the other colours(spelling is correct, cdn :) )

19. SaiyanPrincessRa

SaiyanPrincessRa Saiyan Princess

i haven't really played long enough (i've been playing 3 days) to encounter any ghosts other than the ones at the Specter (sp?) house ^_____^"

20. Zootyzoot

Stamata - yes, you're completely right. It sounds like it adds a lot to the game that Sims never really go away - how they died stays with the household, along with their feelings about events. I can't wait to have some!

Sorry to go back to this again, but now I understand why we have two rankings! I like the idea now. Yay for custom rankings! I'll be quiet abut it now ;).