Toddler clothing changes?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by raaguilera1, Oct 19, 2004.

1. raaguilera1

raaguilera1 New Member

Toddler clothing changes?

Hi All....just wondering if there is any way to change toddler clothing in the game. Seems like there should be if there is an option to purchase toddler clothing on the community lots.

Also...does anyone know if you can get ghosts on community lots? I tried to kill old man Goth there but the sucker refused to die. It would be way more convenient to satisfy the "see a ghost" asipation if you could have a ghost prowl the park or soething.

Thanks!
    :)

2. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

I don't think I've ever been able to get a Sim to die on a community lot. They won't even pass out. However, I *HAVE* heard that you can still get satellited there, but I suspect Maxis may fix that bug, since getting satellited on a community lot hung the game for the guy it happened to.

However, if you're dead-set on creating some kind of public haunted cemetary, check out my directions here: http://forums.worldsims.org/showthread.php?t=3316

3. zydeco

zydeco New Member

The nursery changing table gives you the option to change them into day or night wear. I'm not sure if it lets you plan an outfit though. I think it dresses them in the last pj or day clothes purchased. I'm afraid I let mine run around in pj's all day! lol I haven't played with it very much. It took me ages to realize I had to click on the table to change diapers. I was clicking on the infant to change it and wondered why they didn't use the table. It saves picking them up off the floor though so it's somewhat of a time saver when they are infants.

4. Cairo

Cairo New Member

Maxis has acknowledged that there is a bug with changing toddler clothing. You can buy them clothes off the community lots but you can't plan their outfit. They have plans to correct this with the first patch that comes out. Until then, we have to deal.

5. cathie

cathie New Member

Think you can !

i think you can buy clothes from your toodlers from every community lot...at least at my game i am able to do it ! lol ! and after that you can plan their clothes from the changing table !!!! ;) try that !

6. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

So...this thread is 3 years old.....

I am able to plan their everyday outfit...