SimCity 4 Transportation CD

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by sam_lawrence, Dec 15, 2002.

1. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow!! ...I wonder if those will ever be available later...??? I know I can't pre-order ANYTHING... sigh! :p

3. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Are you sure that the extra CD applies to all eb stores. I tried in the UK and they make no mention of it, whereas in the US stores they do specifically say so.

4. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

extra stuff?I am sure those in Asia cant benefit from it

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes they certainly does!!!! How do I order it here? Without a creditcard?? Gaahhhhhh!!! I want it, want it, want it!!!

*sobs helplessly because she can't get it*

6. sam_lawrence

*gives nina a comforting hug* dont be sad nina, i cant get it either, but hopefully it WILL be available later on at a cost.

7. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Anyway. Today it was announced by maxisocean. SC4 is in the stores january 14. If that is for only US or not, I don't know. But anyway.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :classic:

*hugs back*

8. sam_lawrence

hehe.. Only a few more weeks to wait :D

9. lewdini

A few weeks!!...I am dying of anticipation

10. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I ordered Sim City 4 using a Switch card. That is not a credit card but a debit card so the suppliers should be happier to use that because it means that they will get paid much earlier.
    I was fed up quite a while ago with the idea of making quite a nice town and having it destroyed by troops. The odd natural hazard is another matter - provided I am prepared for it.
    Nina - you could use a Switch card.

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Awww. I don't think we have that here. I'm not even sure I know what a switch card is. But anyway. It's not far to my gamestore at all, I don't even have to go to Stockholm city. Plus they are a bit lower in price than most stores so.... I think I'll survive anyway. Have still not got my new comp upgraded anyway. Unexpected bills. And a couple of sick animals. Oh well. I close my ears and eyes until it's fixed.

12. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

If I were a genie, I would poof one to all my friends. :classic: We could even have a get-to gether! But alas, I am not. Oh well, we can all dream can't we?

13. lewdini

Thats a twist in the thread

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol yes, but a nice one. :classic:

Oohhhh... I want it so bad, but have got problems for my upgrade. Suddenly money i shall have doesn't show up and weird stuff happens, so I can't get my comp parts. And without a comp i can run the game on...??? :cry:

15. sam_lawrence

Aaaaaawwwe poor you Nina :( *gives Nina a big hug*

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*sobs and hugs Sam back*

Thanks Sam. Now I feel better. :)

17. Grey

Grey On the edge of Insanity

no, they did'nt do that deal here, and i would really love to have those extras in the game :(

18. [ S a g e o n ]

[ S a g e o n ] New Member

I've created an .iso of the CD, if you want it you can email me.

19. Grey

Grey On the edge of Insanity

where in the blue hell do you find it!? NM where we want we want:)

20. lewdini