How Do I Triplets?Quads?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by friendsnutta, Jun 15, 2006.

1. friendsnutta

friendsnutta New Member

Triplets?Quads?

ive hard peeps on about having trippies and quads wiv a hack but is there anyway to get them wivout a hack?:confused: :confused:

2. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

I am sure that tripletts and quads are not a regular occurence in the Sims 2. If you really want triplets without using a hack, wait until one of your sims has twins and as soon as she gets our of "labor" get her pregant again. Then, make them all turn into toddlers on the same day. Do this by waiting until it says something like "Sara will grow up in just one day at 6:00pm..." Make your twins wait 24 hours after that message until the game makes them grow up. however, make your single grow up on the same day.

3. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

The only way to get triplets and quads "naturally" in a game (ie: without hacks) is if there is a glitch in the program. That's how I got mine.

You could of course just create them in CAS if you desperately want them. :) I do that sometimes just to cause chaos. lol Having so many babies at once can be a nightmare. Hehehehe! ;)

Cass.

4. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

Hmmm triplets and quads.... does anyone know what the number thing for 5 is.I have heard about getting twins but quads!

5. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

Pentuplets?

6. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

It's Quintuplets

7. simswonders

simswonders New Member

As soon as I boasted about having many sets of twins, I stopped getting them. That kind of bites.

But I noticed that, for some reason, whenever I had a darkskinned Sim have a baby with a fairskinned Sim, twins happened.

It only ever happened with those couples and then the twins would never have the same colour skin

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

and the word for six is so ... um ... apt :eek:

9. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

LOL...yes...it is!

10. Twins_all the time

Twins_all the time New Member

When u had u're four alien babies how did u manage 2 keep up with the the money and what about making something at CasI have had my guy who is a dad of one wanted 2 and still going butis the spagetthi use true of twins in sim life how long did u're sims take until they got abducted

11. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Umm. Could you redo this question? I don't think anyone will be able to figure out what you're asking. Try putting some periods between your sentences. Toss in a couple of commas, too. Thanks.

12. Lenique

Lenique New Member

It Seems that I have twins when ever I get with a Romance character.
    =) are you could just use the cheat forcetwins =)

13. Lenique

Lenique New Member

Also no offense to Cassie you can make four alien babies very easy,
    all anyone would have to do is be Pascal Curious and make friends with for alien girls since you can find them in the game or mate two alien breeds and make enough babies tell you get four females. Move them in with Pascal and have him have the baby while you turned all four alien females into babys by useing the cheat agecheat on ...... Just my opinion cuss it can be easly done since no one else claimed to have four alien babies before. =)

P.s. Yes I have seen the screen shots on of the two babys on the floor so people may doubt my opinion but anyone could put the cheat in forcetwins you can have two alien babys that way to, or go to the sims 2.com and upload the aliens.

14. FuzzyL0ve

FuzzyL0ve New Member

There is a cheat to force twins? do you just type forcetwins on or something like that? haha im confused! :)

15. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Only in OFB. If you have that expansion pack you can type in 'forcetwins' in the cheat box (shift+ctrl+C) while one of your sims is pregnant. I'm not sure if how long she's been pregnant is important.