Truth game :

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by danieljonshan, Oct 13, 2009.

1. danieljonshan

danieljonshan Banned

Truth game :

Hi to all,

someone asks a question then the following person must answer it
    hopefully truthfully and then in turn ask a question of their own
    here ill start.(hopefully this will help to get to know everyone better Smile)

What's your favourite thing to do?

2. wishfulanthony

wishfulanthony A Proud San Franciscan

Oh, so what this game's about is that one asks a question (any way you want it), then the answer shall be a "true" answer from your heart or experience? Interesting approach!

To begin, my answer: I have quite a lot of favorite things to do, from tutoring students to traveling, from cooking to computers, from electronic music to educating myself in college. :D

How long ago since you last traveled to a foreign country, and share your experiences on it?

3. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Well, I was in Hong Kong, China for about 3 years. That was 9 years ago! :rolleyes:
    I lived in one of the islands nearby. It was amazing in my experience.

Beaches, boats, marinas, piers, parks, shops, restaurants, tons of recreational activities; tennis, racket ball, biking, hiking, boat races, swimming, basketball, football, baseball, fishing, sailing, etc.
    Plus the air quality is great. No cars except for public transportation and delivery trucks. The only car residents could use was golf carts, and it was only a limited number allowed on the island. People mostly walk or bike everywhere. Awesome view everywhere you look. Lots of mountains/hills and dogs! Pretty peaceful. Once a year we had a flea market on the plaza. I loved it. Celebrated the holidays with gusto. Especially on Halloween, all the kids and teens go from house to house for miles to knock on all those doors. I get a least two full bags of candy! :biggrin: Used to roller skate practically everywhere as well as swimming day and night. Plus its much safer there to walk around alone at night. I would love to visit again...

If you could go to a place, anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

4. wishfulanthony

wishfulanthony A Proud San Franciscan

I would like to return to my home country, the Philippines, especially Manila (my home city) because I would like to rebuild and reform the city's gridlocked roads and poorly-maintained infrastructure (thus the reason my path is towards Urban Studies) :D

To basically describe Manila in a few words, here's the sample:

Metropolitan Manila
    Population: 14.2 million
    Number of jeepneys (mini-buses:( 380,000
    Number of buses: over 60,000
    Number of cities (including City of Manila:( 16 (+1 town)
    Percentage of population below poverty (< $2 a day:( 40%

[Nyx] I've been to Hong Kong twice when I was younger, once before the handover in 1997, the other after in around 2000. Both times, the city never failed to impress my senses -- the people, the vibrancy, the towers -- everything is so dynamic, modern, and efficient that I want to go back there again and again! Hong Kong is just 2 hours away from Manila, and it's a very popular place for Filipinos to work and visit at the same time (thus having around 9 to 12 daily round trips between Manila and HK)

What's your most preferred mode of transport when you travel domestically: boat, plane, bus, or car, and why?

5. bri365

bri365 King of the hill

train, have travelled to europe twice via eurostar. quick,quiet and relaxing.

do you like reality tv