Troubleshooting "Try for Baby" Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by babydl3itch, Nov 14, 2005.

1. babydl3itch

babydl3itch New Member

"Try for Baby" Doesn't Work

I can make my sims in any household "try for baby" like 19784972176478 times, and the women still won't get pregnant... they're the right age, a few days into being grown ups. this came out of nowhere cuz i haven't gotten any new hacks in months. please help this is really pissing me off

2. Shintoga

Shintoga Student of Simlish

They don't always get pregnant first, or even fourth time you try for a baby. Sometimes you have to try loads of times before they actually become pregnant. Sometimes it happens the first time, others... Just keep trying, until you hear lullabye music after they're finished!

3. babydl3itch

babydl3itch New Member

ok, let me elaborate more... ive never had this problem before. ive had to try a few times before in certain cases before the woman got pregnant, but now NO woman in ANY household will get pregnant no matter how many times i select 'try for baby'. a couple of times the insiminator didn't even work in getting them pregnant.

4. packerbacker

packerbacker New Member

All I can say is reinstall. See if you can transfer any downloaded items and family folders to another folder on the computer and reinstall your game. I hope you don't have to do this though.

5. Elfgirl

Elfgirl New Member

Patch?

Have you downloaded all the patches on the Sims 2 website? If not, I would try that. Most likley that would fix the problem. :D