TS 2 Exchange - Wee Problem(ette) ;)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Mirelly, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

TS 2 Exchange - Wee Problem(ette) ;)

OK I give in. I've been in and out of the TS2 website all weekend (well ever since Friday night when I first surfaced for air after a 4 hour marathon session of losing my "New Generation Virginity" (um am I allowed to say that word? :p )

OK the problem is this. I cannot fiind a way to upload lots to the exchange. I know that sims and their clothing and body parts are exportable via BS. I also know that albums and blogs need to be exported thru the game. But I can't find any description of the method for uploading lots (houses). The exchange is fair bursting with them and I have 2 very nice ones but I can't do it.

I've cleared the cache, shut off the firewall and reconnected but still I can't find a button to upload my lots. I could download lots of lots to my heart's content --(but I won't. Almost every TS1 lot I ever downloaded turned out to be pretty to look at but otherwise rubbish to play with) -- but uploading is not an option for me on my otherwise perfect puter. Pooh!

Someone, please, please, please, put me out of my misery and tell me where to look, or what I'm doing wrong/not doing right ... oh I dunno. :p

Meanwhile ... I was wondering. If detergent is a substitute for 'soap' wouldn't it be cool if Granny Sim's and couch potatoes generally could tune into the daily Detergent on the TV ... maybe they would just call them Turges. OK sorry folks, it's the Cockney blood that's forcing the new rhyming-slang out of me. And for anyone not from London you wouldn't guess in a million years what 'Iron' is rhyming slang for (and why! Mainly cos it doesn't even rhyme .... :p

So anyway Here's the first episode of a "turge" :D I've been thinking of calling it The Fischer Prince of Drakesfield ... LOL ... it'll be better without the typos ... if I ever learn to type one letter at a time instead of tywqop or theree (It also woul'dve been a better more punny title if I had named the neighborhood something like: Lair Bay :bunny: :mad:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Thanks to everyone for all their helpful advice. :p

I found out how to upload lots and families to the exchange.