TS2 cheats

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by grizfan235, Sep 8, 2004.

1. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

2. J Mo

J Mo New Member

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

3. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Gah! Must...not...look...at...cheats... Or ill be inclined to use them! I CANT RESIST! Noooooooooo.....

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Yay!!!! (Happy rosebud, ah, I mean Kaching dance!) Now my Sims don't have to start out in trailers!! :p

5. Supernova

Supernova New Member

But its fun to start from scratch! And i couldnt help myself... I looked at the cheats... :(

6. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I had to look too! But Im still going to try to not cheat (after I've had fun exploring this new game with unlimited money lol)

7. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

I am probably only goingto use the money cheat if I really need it...:p

8. Supernova

Supernova New Member

The one cheat I couldnt control myself over was the move objecst one. I just had to boost all there needs before that big promotion, and get rid of all the gunk in the house!

9. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I use the money cheat and the move objects on with the Sims so I figure I will on Sims2, too. LOL LOL

10. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

They have the cheats out already? That is so cool!

11. litl_mama1971

litl_mama1971 New Member

Oh I use the move objects on cheat everytime I play lol. So I gotta use that. And now that I know the money cheat for sims 2 I couldn't do without it. Yay for cheats.

12. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I must resist... Not use... Move objects cheat... GAH!!!! I'll use the money cheat in moderation to make families start with some stuff that I want them to have. Say, for instanct, if i were making my own family, I would want to make everything close as possible. Which would mean cheating.:rolleyes:

13. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

All I needed before I started was the money cheat and the aging cheat, I couldnn't start the game without knowing those two or I'd be sim-doomed!!!:eek:

With those two cheat I have the power MAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :D

14. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Better money cheat!

Quote from www.snootysims.com
    New cheat - Wednesday September 15 Don't want to type 'kaching' dozens of times? Then use the following new cheat, motherlode to add 50.000,- to household funds.

Rock On!!

15. ringleesim

aaaawesome... ::Surfer in background: Totally...::

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I guess my sims will be hitting the motherlode a lot then, haha! :D I'm twitching to get the game tomorrow... if they let me... sigh. :p

17. ringleesim

at least you know that you might get it tomorrow, GameStop.com has just shipped it to me and has not posted a tracking number yet.... but I'm not mad at them, don't worry.

18. SeeMe23

SeeMe23 New Member

Thanx! I really think those'll help! Erm.... if I absolutely NEED to.:D

19. Supernova

Supernova New Member

its great that they have a quick money cheat like that...

20. Cyricc

Cyricc Goblin Techies

Oh no. Can't resist using the aging cheat... agh...

And 50k bucks is only 13 keystrokes away now... the Dark Side is quicker and easier indeed.