TS2 released soon

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Jul 31, 2003.

1. simstar517

simstar517 New Member

TS2 released soon

if u could get TS2 NOW, but without sum of the features, wud u do it, and which feature would u not mind taking off? (this is a no-brainer for most ppl... dont do it!! i was just wonderin if u ppl r really desperate;) )

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i wuld wait for the full version w/all features

3. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

i could live without the um...... oh i dont kno i want it all!!!!

4. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

i think i could live without the ...the... i think.. i think I could live without the.. alright, i can't think of anything. [Edited advertisement.]

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yup good site lol i dont think many peeps wuld want to live w/out sum of the features u no

6. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

I don't think the game would seem complete. Now if we didn't know any of the stuff they're working on for the new game, then I would say.. "yeah release it now."

7. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

they still have to beta test it and therez a slim chance any 1 wuld want it to b filled w/bugs

8. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

well they beta tested TSO, but.. I don't think they'll send copies of TS2 out to people to test because, it would be.. kind of.. I dont know.. but not good...

9. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

It wouldn't be real fair to some other people who realy really wanted to test it

10. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

I REALLY HOPE THEY MAKE A TS2 DEMO!!!!!!!

11. FinalFantasy4ever

as cool as that wuld be there is like no chance
    they didnt for tso so y would they for ts2

12. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

they wont make a demo but in oct. or nov., u can download the create a sim demo for free on the site when it getz there

13. FinalFantasy4ever

thats cool then i should no what to do better hehe

14. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Maxis never made a demo of The Sims so I doubt they will make one for sims 2.

15. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea but they will have create a sim n create a couch in the cumin munths!

16. katrina

katrina New Member

I wish I new when cas was coming out :(

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Is Create a Couch what they will be calling the program for "reupholstering" your furniture, changing the color or pattern on it?

18. katrina

katrina New Member

how do you know create a couch is coming out? I've read in various articles create a sim would, but not create a couch. And yes, Faeluna, that's what I'd assume it was meant to be. But I don't know for sure.

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I was wondering that too, I'd heard talk about create a sim possibly coming out ahead of the release of the game, so people could have their sims ready to play when the game came out, just like the situation was when Freedom Force came out with the program for doing skins before they released the game, so people could make their own superhero skins. BUT I hadn't heard anything about the re-upholstering feature being a separate program from the game, I thought it was a feature IN the game!

Has anyone heard anything definite on the re-coloring couches feature about whether it's within the game or a separate program?

20. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i think i heard it is seperate in an article but no one else iz talkin bout it but im assuming that create a sim will release around late sept/early oct and the create a couch near x-mas,