TV Tonight: Glee Season 3 Episode 11 - Michael

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Jan 31, 2012.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Wow. Can I just say wow?! The episode was brilliantly done.

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I do think that Sebastian should have been expelled.

3. ManagerJosh

I can totally agree with that. You have to give credit to the actor Grant Gustin though. He portrays quite the devious character Sebastian though :)

The arrangement for Smooth Criminal, with two cellos..wow.. can I say it blew my mind?

4. KatAnubis

Yes, that 2 cello arrangement was superb!

5. ManagerJosh

Any other favorite songs for the evening? While they were all brilliantly arranged, the cello arrangement with Grant and Naya...it just rings in my mind still...

6. KatAnubis

I actually liked them all. I thought it was interesting that many of the songs they did were not the ones commonly done when it comes to "Michael" retrospectives. But they were great songs nonetheless.

I think I really liked Black and White (where the two groups were dancing together.) I liked the comraderie that it brought out.

7. ManagerJosh

Apparently the 2 celloists on Glee are actually a group known as "2Cellos" and have done this rendition on YouTube of "Smooth Criminal" before...wow...