How Do I twins!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by xxbabygrl9xx, Jun 6, 2005.

1. HillsAngel

HillsAngel New Member

Oh Dear......you are a confused little mogul Kupo. In my estimation 60% + 50% + 10% makes 120%. Never mind???!!! ;)
    Can't imagine why you've only adopted children so far. You've really been missing a life changing experience getting your sims through the stages of pregancy - all that morning sickness, having to eat non stop, tiredness and that marvellous waddling just shouldn't be missed. :D

2. Shintoga

Shintoga Student of Simlish

the other 10% wouldn't be added on top of the 60%/50% but is part of the whole 100% thing if you get my drift? If it was 10% added "on top" it would be like saying there was a 10% chance of the baby being another sex altogether!:eek: I prefer girl Sims myself:D but then if there were'nt any male Sims you couldn't have alien pregnancies or any normal pregnancies for that matter. Has anyone had ALIEN TWINS??!

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I've never had an alien baby. I've tried and tried and I can't get my sims abducted. Maybe they have bad breath. :D

As for the girl/boy thing, I think it's random, and I'm not sure I buy that boys are favored. In my old neighborhood there were 20 girls to 15 boys born in the game.

4. Shintoga

Like I said, it's still pretty much 50/50, like real life. I think the best chance you have of getting an alien baby is to play in Strangeville. I got alien twins with one of the guys there, the black-haired one with glasses (I can't remember his name!) after he was abducted. Then his brother was abducted, so you can imagine the trouble it caused having three babies in the house. I had to hire nannies at first, then it just got so bad I had to move the twins out with their father so it was easier to care for the children. Which reminds me I should go back and see how they're doing. I haven't played in Strangeville for a long time...

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I think I also get more girls than boys. In the one family I'm following all the time now (Sparrow) the 2nd generation was 2 boys. The 3rd generation was 5 girls, the 4th generation is (so far) 7 girls and 5 boys. That's 12 girls and 7 boys. Now that I'm counting it's more boys than I thought. I think it was that 3rd generation of 1 girl after another that got me to cheering when the first boy was born to the 4th generation. :rolleyes:

6. HillsAngel

HillsAngel New Member

I seem to get more boy babies ..... and I hate choosing names for them. I seem to have loads of girl name ideas but don't get to use them on babies.
    I prefer to create girl sims though so maybe that's why I get boy babies. One family produced 5 boys.

7. Shintoga

I seem to get a fair mix; at least I seem to get more or less even girl/boy babies. But then when I make families I mostly start with a mum and dad Sim pair, then either accept them or make children for them first. The kids are normally mixed genders, too.

8. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Try unisex names, Angel. Here are some that work for girls or boys: Austen, Bailey, Carson, Darien, Ellis, Francois, Parker, Quinn, Riley, Skylar, Scout, Holden, Tristan. Oh, and Angel LOL.

Just to help you out. I love thinking up names.

My current project, until my computer can run NL, is to get Sheldon the mailman kidnapped by aliens. He wants a baby, his new wife doesn't, so it would work out perfectly. That will be one ugly baby LOL.

But since I have that want saved I think the game is being stubborn. I'm going to have him stargaze every night for a week. That will hopefully do the trick.

I've never had anyone abducted, and I want to see it!!!

9. HillsAngel

HillsAngel New Member

Yeah. I'm working on getting Rodney Slob abducted right now. He's reeeaallly lazy and wouldn't be missed by his family. He's spent a few nights outside stargazing while the household are asleep but no good so far. :mad:

10. Shintoga

There's low odds for abduction, but it's very dramatic to watch! And if your Sim does get abducted, try not to feel too sorry for him (or even her) when you see the needs fluctuating wildly. They do come back in one piece... I'm still trying to get a couple of my male Sims abducted myself. I managed twice in the past by playing a 'preset' storyline in Strangeville, but none of my 'regular' sims have been abducted yet.:mad: Maybe the Sims should try smearing themselves in alien attracting plasma? Lol!

11. kuponutty

kuponutty Confused little moogle

Whoops! My estimations were 60% boy, 40% girl and 10% twins. That's a typo. Sorry!

12. I need to know how to get her to have a baby, they whohoo then her stomach growls, i dont kno what to do by the way its on ps2 but it might work the same on the comp.

13. resmc157

resmc157 Quantum Physicist

How to get Abducted

Getting abducted can be hard to force, but if you want to cheat, use boolprop. To do this, type "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true", then SHIFT+Click the telescope (works on inexpensive one, but no animations:(). Is worth doing at least once to see the animations. Perhaps a new apsiration reward could be "Alien-abducto goo"?...
    Twins are great, and are really cute together. When I downloaded an in-game mod/editor, I accidently made my vampire twins fall in love! Ooops! Was interesting, for a while, but just shows what fickle things those cheat/mods can be...
    Maxis seems to be a little sexist. I just have to balance this out with making more girls myself.

14. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

More Unisex Names:

Aiden/Aidan
    Aubry
    Jody
    Jordan (Jordi for short)
    Jessie
    Dylan
    Morgan

15. pooodle

pooodle New Member

Identical Twins

Hey surprised by witches,
    Ive had identical twins many times, i sent you a message about it..

16. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Hippy guy+Alien chick=twins!

But not just any twins...the boy is a hippy guy with alien facial features and looks evil...the girl is green and red eyed and has chubby cheeks. How fracturnal can you get? :D

17. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

OMG! I installed Sims 2 on my boyfriends computer and I let Cassandra marry Don (big mistake). They tried for a baby and when it came to the delivery, it said "There will be TWO new family members."

You don't know how shocked I was! So now there is Isabella and Rupert Goth.

I'm trying to break Cass and Don up so Cass can go with Darren Dreamer and Don can carry on womanising!

18. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

My Dad is a total womaniser. Every single attractive woman we pass in the car he beeps at. If we stop then he will whistle or shout something. He does it when we're out shopping as well. Actually, he does it all the time. One of his favourite lines is 'I know what I want for Christmas now.'

I've told him tme and time again, but he won't change. He's a total flirt!

19. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

:eyepopping: :yuck: :crazy: :irked: :banghead: :taekwondo: :flamed: :gasp: :ducks: :wideeyed:

20. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!