Two new movies! :)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kristalrose, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Two new movies! :)

I uploaded 2 new movies last night to sim-movies.com. I just went to check, and they haven't been added yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If someone is looking around there and sees my movies before I post links, let me know, because I'm so excited for someone to see my movie-making talents. (Or lack thereof:rolleyes: )

2. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Okay, now I have both movies on my Sim Page: Kristalrose29. Go look and let me know what you think of my 1st two poor attempts;)

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Bless you, kiddo but I am not clever enough to find stuff on the exchange without a link.

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Bless you too, darlin', but I'm not clever enough to figure out how to get the link. It just says "MySimPage". I know if I give that, everyone else will go to their sim page. LOL

Hey, Kat, help!! ;)

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Tis a bit foggy ain't it? If you look carefull thru your SimPage links you will notice your "user_id" number that the EA server's sql database uses instead of your username in links/ So in your browser you see: http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php which takes you to your sim page by the miracle of cookies. All other users need your used_id reference which is added the end of the url thus: ?user_id=xxxxxx Giving a simpage address like (mine for example) http://thesims2.ea~~mysimpage.php?user_id=145644

6. Daizee

Daizee New Member

Hope this helps :D kristalrose29's Sim Page

And by the way, I loved your "Honey I'm Home" movie. I thought it was funny and I love that song. Good Job!!!

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

omg! (1600+ posts and that's the first time I have used that acronym!)

I just viewed both your vids Kristal and I am totally spooked by the style similarities between your fabulously well-executed film storys and my rather flabby compilation of a load of movie folder siftings because I wanted to use a bit of music that is now totally stuck in my brain and I still don't know what it's called .... :eek:

[edit] Forgot to say how cool I thought the vids were, kiddo! :D Especially "Honey I'm Home". So trashy, so C&W, so 70's yellow car on cinder blocks ... so Great Mobile Homes Of Mississippi .... anyone remember that website? Or am I really so old that I remember websites that predate people under 18?)

8. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Yes!! That's it!! Thank you Daizee!!!

9. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

cough, cough, choke, sputter, well, now that you mention it, they were pretty similar, weren't they? What really struck me was our "usage" of the NPC's. My sim Tina married the same identical sim that one of your brides did: The blonde college guy in the green sweater. And Lucy Hanby really, really needs to come with her own STD kit, doesn't she? ;) The woman has the morals of a tomcat!!!

I really like yours, too, BTW. Love the music, and, umm, simelogical has wallpaper files? hummmm. (Going to visit there as soon as I finish this post. ;) )

Yes, I remember "Great Mobile Homes of Mississippi" I remember pulling it up one day at work in WV and all of us laughing very hard because we knew people just like those people!! In fact, some of us are related to people just like them!!

10. Daizee

Daizee New Member

Glad I could help:)

11. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Wow Kristal, they are fab! How do you get the music and transition effects on them? I saved the Honey I'm Home one, cos I love the song, and it's really funny! Make some more, ya'hear?