How Do I uninstall sims 2 and EP's? (read)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by o_blondee, Apr 13, 2006.

1. o_blondee

o_blondee New Member

uninstall sims 2 and EP's? (read)

Ok, today I bought the ofb and ff. Well, I don't know which one but one screwed up my game. The walls on EVERY house turned a flashing red color. I think it had to do with custom content, but even after disabling it (and going into about 10 houses) it was the same!:mad:
    So, I uninstalled ffp, then, ofb, then nl, then uni. When i tried to uninstall ts2 it said that I couldn't because I still had EP's.
    So, my question is...how do i completley start fresh? Can i uninstall ts2? Also, I heard in a forum that once you uninstall you can instll again. (Gets to 40% Then click retry, then 41%, ect.) Is that true?

Also, how do I COMPLETLEY start my computer from scratch? Like when I bought it. Will the installation work if I do that?

I just joined this thing, so I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong Forum. I hope I explained everything okay. :(

2. ExoticJ

ExoticJ New Member

I dont know about the rest, but If you have windowsXP. Restart the computer and press ctrl+f11 when the computer starts to boot up, it will then go into a systimatic full system recovery the way you recived your computer. If you dont then idunno, you could call your manufacture and asks for the disks to start the computer from scratch. Goodluck.