Unleashed Chat Event!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by ManagerJosh, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Unleashed Chat Event!

It is coming folks! Join Head Producer Jonathan Knight and Designer Jenna Chalmers on Tuesday, September 17th 2002, at 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time to talk about Maxis' latest Expansion Pack, The Sims: Unleashed. Get there early to submit your questions and to beat the huge influx of traffic. Just to let you folks know the room is auditiorium!

Go To TheSims.com Chat Rooms

For those who will miss the chat event, post here in this thread to get your questions in and a WorldSims Staffer will try to get them answered for you :)

Don't forget to Order your Copy!

2. LordBrain515

LordBrain515 New Member

:( I can't go. Tomorrow is my friend's birthday and we're taking her out to dinner. Well...I'm sure there will be tons of transcripts that I can read later.

3. ManagerJosh

Quite true James, but post your questions here in this thread and I'll have someone from WorldSims (either me or another staffer) asked to the Maxis Team :)

It is sorta like your there, but someone from WorldSims is representing you...

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

My burning question, on behalf of my friend... will there be horses? ^-^

5. ChEeTaH

ChEeTaH New Member

My 2 questions:

What will the lot/house numbers of the new community lots be? Also, will you have to scroll through the neighborhoog screen or click a button to see the new lots, or will it all be stuffed on one screen?

6. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

7. ManagerJosh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.