Unleashed Has Been Unleashed!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Tweety, Sep 23, 2002.

1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol. Theme Hospital!!! I've played it a lot actually. They have really weird illnesses in there. :D
    Try it out! It 's a bit like all other "make money" games. You build up a hospital, and you're supposed to earn a specific sum plus get a special ratio of patients healed - then you move to the next level.. It's not a game that you keep onto like sims but it's pretty fun now and then.. :)

2. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

wow...how weird!!!!!!! :) :) :)

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

yes... and the illnesses.. hehehe.. there was this one: "Bloated head" :D
    And to cure it - the doctor popped the head and then inflated it again to normal size. hehehe

4. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Theme Hospital..not very old game...from what i heard its very fun!

5. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

wow!!!!!!

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heehee well I tried it out, it was cute, and sure enough I DID get all these patients walking around with "bloated head" but I wasn't fast enough, just when I was building the room to cure them, I hit the right money earned for that level so I didn't get to see them get cured!! heehee!! :p Can you tell me if there's a way to save or exit the game??!! I ended up alt tabbing out and hitting control alt delete to pop up the window to stop the program that way... I couldn't find a save or exit in the game!!!!

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Theme Hospital.........hehehe reminds me of the good old days playing Theme Park :p

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Did I forgot to mention Theme Park World? :classic: :LOL: :p

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

...ther was/is a Theme Park World??? :) I may have to go looking for those OLDER games that require 300mhz or LESS.... heeheehee....

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Oh Theme Park World? heres the config needed: Min: 200 mhz, 32 mb RAM, 300 mb free HDd, 4x CD-Rom, 4 mb Videocard.

About graphics- make sure you have real 3D. I could not play it with a S3Trio for example.

Otherwise it's pretty fun.. I like building "nasty" rollercoasters most. :LOL:

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hmmm I will have to check somehow to find out if we have real 3D... any suggestions on how to check that?? I don't know how!! :( I have all the other requirements though! yay!!

Are the "nasty" rollercoasters ones that make the riders... um... sick?? Or fall off??!! Or just very scary!!!

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

The latter Fae.. And some get's a bit "sick" too :LOL:
    Wher to check your graphic cards? Hmm.. look under "My computer"

13. ManagerJosh

I'm talking about Theme Park, not Theme Park World

It was the old games taht ran on those 486 machines.......

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Ohhh... yes!!! I have that too.. hehe.. and beside me stands my old 486 comp. In full function!! hehehe.. so I can still play all those old games whenever I want. :classic:
    And - Do you remmeber QBasic and gorilla.bas???
    That was real fun to play with a friend. So simple - and yet so fun.
    :LOL::LOL::LOL:

15. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

guys i loaded theme hospital on my uncles computer off of Zazaa and it was fun and well strange at the same time!!!!!! and i loaded simtower its ok,and simfarm weird and looks old!! if u guys know of any kool computer games i should try out thats a little bit like the sims tell me!!!!!!!

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Chatter. Yes Theme Hospital - hehe - talk about weird illnesses. Simfarm i've played quite a bit. Fun for a while - but is limited unfortuantely. And of course it is old - It was made for DOS. :)

17. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

i like bloated head!!!! and the toung one!!!!!

18. ManagerJosh

Bloated head? hehehe it reminds me of an egg head :D

19. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

heeheehee!!!!!!

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

It's worse Josh!!! The head is like THAT big!!! :D:D:D
    Then a doctor punctures it and it falls down like an empty balloon. He pulls of a piece and blows the head up to a normal size again. :D:D:D Patient well again .... :D:D:D