Upload Your Pets Pictures!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Oct 20, 2006.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Upload Your Pets Pictures!

Post em in here :D

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I've got a few!

I actually had one of my cats pass away already due to old age.

Here is his owner and two of his offspring saying goodbye to Ocean as Grimmy takes him to the big litter box in the sky.

Ria, the mother of his kittens, morning his grave.

Ocean returns! The ghost.

He does scare too, here he scares Gregory through the telescope.

And for looksies, here is what a kitty tombstone looks like.

Attached Files:

3. jupitershana

Some more!

Here is what a kitty urn looks like.

Here are two of the cats playing together

A dog being washed in a bathtub

Playing fetch with a wolf...THE wolf...hopeing to turn into a werewolf here!'

The cutest interation within the game to date! Toddlers cuddling kittens!

Attached Files:

4. jupitershana

One more batch, then I'm done, promise!

Toddler cuddling a full grown cat, just as cute.

I succeeded! Gage just got bit and is being turned into a werewolf!

Turning again the next night in the kitchen

And two pictures of him as a werewolf. I did change him back because if they are left as werewolves they loose all their nice and neat points; but they do gain body points without making them work out.

Attached Files:

5. ozoinka

ozoinka New Member

Great pictures, am off to EB to see if my copy has arrived. Delivery to Australia usually takes a few extra days. Have you made any special new breeds yet?

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Great pictures Jupiter! They're making me wish I had the game right now.

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Outstanding, Shana. OK, I'm going to have to order the game. Tomorrow. Maybe it will be here by Christmas. :rolleyes:

8. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Am I just seeing things, or is the Grim Reaper luring Ocean with a cat toy? :D Great pictures!

9. jupitershana

Yep! It was pretty cute to watch. I wonder if when dogs pass away he plays fetch with them...just my guess.

By the way, my sim adopted that cat as an elder; which is why he passed away already.

10. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

How cute!! I love the piture where the toddler was hugging the cat, how adorable :D I can't wait till it reaches Malaysia :eek:

Thanks for sharing :D

11. sims2

sims2 New Member

Oh those are awesome..seems you got your game sooner hehe..so were these like made in the states or something?

12. jupitershana

The release date for Pets was 10/17/06, I preordered it; with overnight mail; and I received it on the 17th. And yes, I live in the USA.

13. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Just got my copy yesterday! :D I'm soooooo happy!!!!!!!
    The very first pet that was added to a family was Lillith the Kerry Blue Terrier.
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't find my in game photos for some reason. I don't know where my game has hidden them. *sigh* Have to take screen caps instead.

Cass.

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Has the EP moved them? :eek: They've always been under My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Neighborhoods/N00x/Storytelling.

And Lillith is very pretty. Makes me thing I'll play with the dogs as well as the cats.

15. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Nope, same old place.

Here's Milo the cat.

Attached Files:

16. Lynet

Lynet New Member

He's so cute! I'm going to make two cats that look like my two old guys that passed away in recent years, Sunny and Bony. :D

17. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I'll be making a fluffy white abomination for Frumpy McDoogle, complete with razor-sharp claws and the disposition from Heck.

18. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

No idea. I've checked that file in every neighbourhood, but can't find them and now I kinda hope it did because if it didn't then something's wrong and the pictures aren't staying in that file.

Have a couple more pictures of pets. Here's Buddy the APBT and his housemate Kit-Kat.
    [​IMG]
    Close up of Buddy
    [​IMG]
    I just love Buddy...so far he's my favourite pet in the game. Hmmmm...I feel a new signature coming on. LOL ;)

and here is a picture of a Canis Panther I created. Well, as close as I could get to it anyway. Hahaha!
    [​IMG]

Cass.

19. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

[​IMG]
    This is my dog Shadow in Sim form. Funny how it translated real life into pixels. :rolleyes:

20. Sylla

Sylla New Member

I got hundreds of pet pics already..Here's some of Rasputen, Sheiba and their kittens.

Attached Files: