Urban Sims!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by ManagerJosh, Apr 20, 2004.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm not sure it still "feels" like the sims with the new art style, but I think I need to see more screenshots to really adjust to it. It looks like they listened to everyone wanting to follow their sims to work! ;)

I still haven't gotten any of the console sims games but if this one turns out really well I might get it. :)

3. Gallagher

Gallagher New Member

Would "The Urbz" ever have an expansion pack ?

This one escaped being a game for the Macintosh user.

- What might of happened if there was an audience, and folks who bought all the Sims 1 expansion packs - enjoyed the idea of being able to use the arrow keys, to help their character stay employed at the burger joint.

Another way of interacting the sim character on the job, in a much closer way - unlike Superstar and Makin' Magic offered.

The idea of at least 9 new places to explore in sim town. That would of opened the gameplay a bit more. What would it been like to have REP included in The Sims 1, ( reputation ). Opening up the story where the sim would uncover a storyline in the process.

The Sims 1 crowd would of ate this "title" up...

At least the idea of a feminine chick with purple hair playing a crimefighter, was pretty interesting on the advertisments when the game came out.

T. Gallagher