urbz or bustin out?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Shallah, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Shallah

Shallah New Member

urbz or bustin out?

well, christmas is coming and you know what that means. it's "buy unnessicary and expensive toys for yourself and justify it in your head" time. so this year, seeing how i am wonderfully and pathetically addicted to ts2, (i very literally have done nothing but work and sims in the last two months. i sleep four hours a night and i eat in front of my computer. my friends all think i'm dead. it's great) i was toying with the idea of buying a game boy so i can tote the sims around with me to work as well.

i'm far from rich, so before i go ahead and buy it, i thought i'd ask the opinion of other ppl who are as into the sims as i am. (none of my friends play it cause they're scared my sad story of social recluse will happen to them) which is better? the urbz, or bustin out?? or, should i simply save my money and content myself with the pc version? i would be buying this gba for sims and sims alone, and my mom's telling me that a hundred bucks to make my addiction portable is pretty sad.

i heard that the gba games are fairly different from the comp games, and not only that, but i can't do any of the fun money cheats i've come to rely on in the pc version. (that's right, i'm a filthy cheater. yes, i do have some straightlaced families, but for others, i just like to make pretty houses and a wardrobe to match each room, so don't yell at me too much)

also, by computer is a piece of worthless beep, and i'm guessing that a gba won't take 15 minutes to load up, which will be refreshing.
    then again, i could take that hundred bucks and sink it into a new video card.

anyways, suggestions would be appreciated. thanks!

2. Shallah

Shallah New Member

also, since i've got you here reading this, i was wondering if anyone else has caught this bug.

when i try to get my sim to call another sim, sim2 is not in the phonebook. i tried to exit the game, but it didn't get fixed. switched over to playing sim2's house, and sim1 was in his phonebook, but when i tried to call him, i kept getting an answering machine saying he's not home, call back later. i called him every hour or two for a few days and nothing happened.

does anyone know how to fix that?