USA, Posible War

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by timz2rules, Sep 23, 2002.

1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Erhm.. I can see that option on my screen Fae... but i don't have the authority. ;)

2. justygd

justygd New Member

I dont really have any fancy sayings but just as a note ; In recent times it becomes clear to all or at least it should that noone really knows whats gonna happen next,so we should all appreciate those we know and care about.. cuz they may not be here tomorrow. And most importantly,let those people know how you feel, cuz ya just never know if you'll get another chance tomorrow.

justygd 2002

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

You're right about that. You don't need "fancy" words to express you appreciation for those you love and care for. And we really should let them know our feelings ever so often just because of the uncertainties of our lives. *sighes* I would tell anyway, with or without these uncertainties. But I still wish the world was a better place... I think we all do...

4. justygd

justygd New Member

With progress comes change hopefully change for the better.

lol heh!! guess that was a saying . see progress already
    ............justy pats himself on the head.........

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I USED to see the admin options in all the forums... now they're not showing up for me here... sigh. :p

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol justy. :classic: Yes it was. *pats justy on his head too*

Hmmm Fae. PM Josh. I think that will help. :classic:

7. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

i already told you where it is, if its not there then theres a problem *locks this post*