Vampires...?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by MoRgAn36, Sep 27, 2006.

1. MoRgAn36

MoRgAn36 New Member

Vampires...?

Hello!!!... Whoa I havn't posted forever! LoL*...

Alrite... I just got Nightlife to add to my Sims 2. And I REALLY want a vampire!!!.. I just don't know how to get bit. I know your suppose to find the "main" vamp. but I havn't seen him yet.... I had my sim downtown at different places like 3 days in a row, so I could find the ''main'' vamp. But, I havn't found him and I'm starting to get a "lil" mad... HeHe LoL*! But can anyone help me?!?!?!?!?.... PLEASE!!!????:confused:

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

send your sim downtown to one of the nightclubs. like the Crypt. at night. party hearty and eventually the count or countess will show up. once you let them bite be warned npc's are liable to be infected... Am I right, SBW, or guilty of misinformation?

3. darkdragonluver

darkdragonluver New Member

The vampires will go around and randomly bite sims until there is a certain percentage of vamps. Can't remember what that percentage is.

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Get Pescado's vampire fix. This will only allow sims you want to be vampires to become vampires. Otherwise Pescado warns that there might be a problem with your game.

As for getting bitten, yeah, it's tricky the first time. You need to hang out at several places, looking for the count or countess. There's also an elder vampire who looks like someone's grandma. They're hard to make friends with.

The easiest way to get bitten is, send two player sims out together. Once you meet a vamp, influence them to bite the other sim. That's how I did it.

5. djrules5454

djrules5454 Wiivolutionary

That would be 15%.