Walmart Small Town USA SCS Building Bonus Pack

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by ManagerJosh, Nov 14, 2007.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Walmart Small Town USA SCS Building Bonus Pack

Walmart has posted up a code that allows you to download an exclusive Small Town USA Building.

Create your own little slice of Americana! Dot your city with hardy homesteads and boisterous fraternity houses and then finish with mysterious haunted houses.

You can get the code on their website and download it from http://www.simcity.com/smalltown.

Or simply copy/paste the Walmart Redemption Code: GBSCS2ET

Attached Files:

2. dlking58

dlking58 Georgia Girl

Walmart Download messed up my game

I just downloaded and installed the Walmart building set, and now the game won't run. The error message I'm getting is :

The procedure entry point ?SetGameplayModeManager@IGameplayModeManager@sc5@Tmil@@SAXPAV123@@Z could not be located in the dynamie link library SCSLib.dll

Now what? Any ideas ?? I sure didn't want that building set badly enough to put up with a re-install.

3. Karybdis

Karybdis Mod Godfather

That's... odd

Just take the walmart set out of the directory again, and if that's what's causing the error, it will go away. If so, you can try redownloading incase the file was corrupt.

If it's not what's causing the error, then do a search in windows for SCSLib.dll to see where it is, or if it's missing for some reason. Did you install the patch recently?

4. dlking58

dlking58 Georgia Girl

Fix after Walmart Download

Well, I got it working again. ;) I had to re-apply the Patch #2 from TM. I've never seen such a buggy game.