Warning!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Jul 28, 2003.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

well...You really never do know they may feel that since they have made this annoncement so early on that they should release it like around Christmas when everyone is buying gifts. But either way they will make a huge profit

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

ya huh the sims online wuz supposed to *** out in 2003 instead it came out in 2001 :) so i guess we will have ta cross our fingas til they announce the official release date!

3. simstar517

simstar517 New Member

early release

PPL! they announced TS2 because of E3... any game worth producing is shown there!
    and they aren't done w/ TS2 yet, theyre still designing some of the objects, then theyll beta test.
    i wish it could be released early (maxis woul especially like it out for xmas), but i think theyll stick to the date.

4. FinalFantasy4ever

according to what ive read they are beta testing but have been done with the game for a few months.

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

o cool cant wait wait they still have to do bugs n that will take til?....?

6. FinalFantasy4ever

7. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i unno lol

8. katrina

katrina New Member

the sims online was two years early?!?!?!

they should have waited longer and made it better...

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Considering all the ppl that regularly came into the Maxis chat asking for solutions to The Sims problems I'd think its better to work on the various issues that could bog down a game rather than releasing it by x-mas just to boost sales. The sims 2 actually has my attention. I've not been enthusiastic about any Sims game (save for SC) ever since the first sims disappointed me so much. I would rather have it come out next year as a final and complete product than as a bug filled software that sits stagnant in my computer HD.

10. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Glad you're here Oink. Patience is a virtue, isn't it?

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I agree I'd rather have more of the bugs worked out than get the game early but so messed up I can't play it! :p But even when it does come out, I'll expect it to probably have enough bugs come up during customer game-play that they'll have to release a patch. I wonder how game companies decide where to draw the line on releasing a game, like how many KNOWN bugs can they feel it's ok to release it with?

12. katrina

katrina New Member

they release it with KNOWN bugs?? I thought they didn't know about the bugs when they released it or else they would have fixed them.