was unable to download .php files after reloading sims on the OSX hard drive.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sraideros, Dec 16, 2002.

1. sraideros

sraideros New Member

was unable to download .php files after reloading sims on the OSX hard drive.

I did receive a confirmation letter, from the WorldSims team, Christian - thank you very much. (( The main posting board_ said that everybody won't be back until the holidays to answer letter..... now I'd say this is fortunate.))

There's a mac team that's gonna investigate this problem.
    - the idea of having to reboot the iMAC from scratch again, to be able to download .php files is a little extream and there has to be an alternative / easier way to get the disk files to read and recognize it.

okay - I know that if something like that "error message" occurs on a perfectly good iMac, there's gonna just be more letters just like this. So hopefully, this is what the OS forum does ---. Besides, who likes to be limited by floor, object and wall paper choices?

The first time I loaded the game, I was able to download stuff.
    .... now there is a cautionary tale, about the Read Me file, about getting a defrag tool before reloading again, perhaps. (( was wondering if there is such a degrag tool available for the mac OSX ? ))

just a thought...

2. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

my qestion is why are you trying to use php files? unless your a web developer, php files should be of no concern to the average user.