we need help please

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by bubbahyde10, Apr 30, 2004.

1. bubbahyde10

bubbahyde10 New Member

we need help please

just a couple of questions. We are wondering why our sims are running around nude and without a sensor when we have not dowloaded a nude patch? Also curious...We made a female sim and she is aging quite rapidly...in comparison to others we have created...is this odd? And can anyone tell us how to make new objects?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Quite possibly a skin made your sim go nude. A female sim can't age in The Sims.

You can create objects with the transmorgrifer. get it at http://www.lushcreations.com

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Can you explain what you mean by "aging" rapidly? I'm not sure what you mean is happening. Are their status bars going from green to red more rapidly than your other sims maybe? Some of my sims seem to get hungry or tired etc. more quickly than others, I thought that was because of their personality being lazy or more active, stuff like that. It's never been a BIG difference from my other sims though.

4. bubbahyde10

bubbahyde10 New Member

No this is not what we meant. She was a long haired brunette and now she has grey hair and wears glasses....all in a matter of a week. So we are unsure what to make of this.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow, that is WEIRD! Which expansion packs are you running? It sounds like her head got changed somehow... are you using any user created downloaded skins? Maybe a skin was used that comes with the head modified somehow.... Or maybe your head for her got renamed with the name for the older lady head??

6. Tri Ace Fan

Tri Ace Fan New Member

Hello...

Hello first post. ^_^

Anyway, did they just change instantly or did something trigger this?

I only had a problem like this once, I was using an object that makes you control anyone on the lot, so I was controlling Alfred the butler and I decided to give him a new look, so I made him change into PJs and his Head and Body changed to something weird, I also tried that with other NPCs and at the Vacation lots. They stay nude after using showers/baths.

However you might want to check if you really have a nude patch, just browse through your skins folder.

7. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Hmmm. I've had that same problem with my game (only it was with pets on Unleashed). An orange cat would change into a grey tabby within a few days of playing the game. :confused:
    No idea what would be causing that kind of problem, or how to fix it. Maybe it's something to do with how the mesh is named?

I also had that nude thing happen to my sims. They would take a shower and when they got out they wouldn't put on their clothes and the blur would go away. The sim was walking around for a few sim-days before he got back into his clothing. o_O
    I've never figured that one out either.