weddings

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jadyb4, Nov 28, 2003.

1. jadyb4

jadyb4 New Member

weddings

does anyone no if when the sims get married on sims 2 will it be more better then the sims because i hope they invite all there familys over and have a big wedding and wouldnt it be good if they did a expansion pack called sims on honeymoon lol :p

2. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

im pretty sure they have made it better than the original in some way but how i do not know.

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

From what I've heard/read your sims will be able to have a better wedding than before. It lasts a bit longer and doesn't happen right away, so you can invite people - if I remember correctly.

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I think I read that someplace also. I'll check and see if I can verify.

5. clynrun

clynrun New Member

they said it would be more complex and it was said in a interview with Maxis....they didn't say how complex it would be though

6. MarsBarr

MarsBarr New Member

I heard that you could call up a couple friends and tell them that you're gunna have a wedding and that they'll all come over and you can set it up a bit too. also i think its more that just a simple passionate kiss and you're married.:D

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Having a bit of a ceremony/occasion would be really nice! I hope getting to call friends and invite them for it turns out to be true! I know a lot of fan objects has been for setting up a wedding chapel, and I always wanted one... I was trying to figure how to make doves fly out of the dancers cake.... :p