SimCity 4 Weird object from simcity4

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by Emidio, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Weird object from simcity4

Recognize the object???

Yes, that's it.... The unleashed's dog statue... it's on the right... :)

Attached Files:

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Nice screenshot! Really. It gives a more closely view of cityactivities. (Despite the dog) Thanks Lucas!! :classic:

3. Emidio

Emidio New Member

It's nice, isn't it?? I loved this one... And the statue too.... There are more interactions between sc4 and the sims than just the normal sims.... or crazy ones, wathever... :) :) :) :confused:

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

whoa......crazy.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

wow!! I really like this!!! I'm going to have to get a new computer to be able to play that when it comes out! aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! :p

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Me too Fae.. why do you think i upgrade anyway?? Something I would have done despite the crash I had. :classic:

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

7. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Is that for Gamespot Complete Members?

9. sam_lawrence

I think you can see 5 screens per day for non-subscribers

10. golfbunny

golfbunny New Member

Gamespot complete is a bad name, surely that makes the old version gamespot incomplete...

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes. And if you don't have a credit card? Where do you sign up fpr Gamesopt bascic? Just for fun I was searching for that, but couldn't find it.

12. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Guys, did you check the object? Because it looks that you just watched the university... :rolleyes:

13. sam_lawrence

no no, hang on... not 5 posts per day, those screens are momentarily free. I was getting it mixed up with IGN.

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

But I can't get them?? And I can't see the videos either.. grrr...

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Now I'm confused between gamespot and IGN too... sigh. :p Well, I went there and got to see some screenshots anyway, not sure how many before it cut me off and wanted me to join. sigh. :p :whitekitty:

16. sam_lawrence

Well IGN let you see 5 free screens (per day) before asking you to sign up, but the latest ones at Gamespot are free for a limited time.

17. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Anyway the screenshots - all of them are just keeping the interest up. :classic:

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I got a screen at gamespot pop up and not let me see any more after I'd seen a few there though... is that not normal??

19. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Have no idea.

*ponders and feel very puzzled about it*

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Maybe I'll try again at gamespot today... I might not have been looking hard enough to see which pictures were supposed to be unlocked and free?? Maybe it's that instead of the number of pics I can see... but I was just clicking the "next" button... do you think they would mix the pay only locked pics in with the free to view ones???!!