How Do I Weird vamps:-s

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Renia, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Renia

Renia New Member

Weird vamps:-s

Hi, I finally got nightlife, and sent one of my sims out on a date. I found one of those female vampires(whose name is in Norwegian in my game, so it would probably not make any sense mentioning it here), and she bit my sim after a while. Happy me! Then I was hoping to turn her family and friends into vamps too, but she just won't bite! I've read that the only thing I have to do is to click another sim who the vamp has a good relationship with, and choose "bite", but I never get the option! I have the same problem with the guipsy lady - according to the manual or something, I could just call her and ask for the un-vamping portion. But when she comes for a visit, I can't choose between anything like that! It's soo annoying! The only vamp that's biting is one of the NPC which I made marry a sim he'd also sired... And he's biting everything! He even tried to bite the postman:S
    And why does the vamps go out in sunlight and try to bite babies? :confused:

2. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

I'm not sure about the babies part but when I invited a vampire to one of my lots, I got the mum in the family to influence her to bite someone.

That's how I got Julian Yearley sired. He's not a vampire anymore though. If you do turn a vampire back to a human they still have genetic movements e.g. hand in front of face.

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Are you referring to the PC version of the game? I have never had a vampire want to bite a baby. Or go out in sunlight, though I have had some get up to care for a baby.

Also, once my vamps turn back to human they lose all vamp qualities, including hands in front of face.

Which is why I asked if maybe you were talking about the playstation version or the like.