Spore Welcome to The Spore Project Forums!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Welcome to The Spore Project Forums!

Welcome everyone!

We've decided to coin the phrase The Spore Project (TSP), a derivation of The Sims Project. It also happens so that there was an old user who hung around The Sims Chats, named TheSimsProject, happens to be an old friend of mine back in the old day...haven't seen him around, so TSP, if ur still alive, we're still thinking of ya ;).

With the launch of these forums, it also signifies another step towards expanding our interests and divisions here at WorldSims! We will be added additional staff in the coming months to handle this area, as well as news teams to cover developments on the project. We're committed here to getting some of the latest information for you as time progresses, and we're definitely interested here at WorldSims, into branching into this area.

Along with our partnering sites, SimStuff and SimSational, keep a close eye on this forum as we might do something really funky, or weird. Heh :)

Our first forum launched is just a general discussion forum. Feel free to talk about anything Spore Project related.

Have fun, and um..., be like mushrooms :) ;)

Edit: BTW, "The Spore Project" is NOT the official name for Will's upcoming project. All we know is that the project is codenamed "Spore" and we have no idea what the final name will be. ;)

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Looks like I better start saving for another new puter, Josh. :) I hope you have noticed by now that I almost never use this word ... awesome! :D

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Oh help ... I've been thinking about this all day (off and on) ... now I wanna set up my Niven universe with Piersons Puppeteers and Kzin and see which side really wins! Or maybe I should have a go at designing a Bugblatter beast .... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.