Wet & Wild

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by testypea, Nov 5, 2004.

1. testypea

testypea New Member

Wet & Wild

So... has anyone ever wondered what would happen when one sim dies while the other was in the shower? Click here to see for yourself. Too weird, I didn't even think that was possible.

2. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

The urge for Sims to jump up and down and wave their arms about any time there's a fire is pretty overpowering, too. They'll do this often in lieu of any intelligent course of action, like, say, fleeing the area, calling the fire department, or trying to extinguish the flames. I don't know about you, but all the people I've ever met will try one of the above, not sit there looking at the fire and shrieking at it as if this will somehow accomplish something.

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

LOL ! Those are too weird!!

4. aharris

aharris New Member

I've experienced this too, but mine happened when one of the kids was growing to another life stage.

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL I' just killed dear old John Walton Snr. The old fool was just too much trouble when he went visiting on new neighbors. The silly old poop just didn't comprehend potty manners in lowly homes with only one facilitY. The result of his prostatically attenuated micturitions would cause such delays and ruckus that some visitors had little accidents ... so fraightfully embarrassing don't you know, wot wot?

Anyway the Collins's tricked the old fool into walking into a small closet whereupon they promptly bricked up the doorway and left him there to die a slow and agonizing death from poopy pants and general rumbly of the tumbly ... not to mention a fair bit of stinky of the pitsy.

Boy, you shoulda seen them Collins's run around in confusion when the Reaper arrived and they couldn't get into the closet. Eventually they retrieved the old fella's ashes and these have taken pride of place in Mama Collins' kitchen ... she has this thing about seeinga ghost and she's convinced one is gonna burst outa that urn while she's incinerating some Brekkios one morning. (Brekkios are the latest breakfast cereal from Nabsimco, by the way. The rest of the family haven't got the heart to tell Mama C that Brekkios don't need to be broiled for 30 minutes on high ...). :p

6. GrindLine33

GrindLine33 New Member

I had that happen too, also when a child in the family was age transitioning. The teenage daughter came out of the bathroom naked to help and then proceeded to try and cook dinner. I quickly sent her back to the shower as the thought of teenage girl cooking dinner naked in front of her father was a little too disturbing for me. :eek:

7. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

LMS LOL LMS hehehe never happend to me...

8. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Yep, seen it.

I saw this in my own game too when my first dad (based on me, creepy) died of starvation as soon as he got home from work. He left fine but worked his entire shift without relieving his bowels or eating (m ust have been a bug). One of his kids jumped out of the shower and mourned nekkid. it was wierd.